Terraformers item refunded when we give up a planet

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Resources from mines, Ships, defense or running booster items are also "expensive". Those are also not refunded, so why here?

Don´t think that a change is needed. It´s your decision to abandon a planet. And if you really abandon a planet with an field item (why the hell are you doing this oO?), then the item should disapear as now.
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
    • JoKy wrote:

Resources from mines, Ships, defense or running booster items are also "expensive". Those are also not refunded, so why here?

Don´t think that a change is needed. It´s your decision to abandon a planet. And if you really abandon a planet with an field item (why the hell are you doing this oO?), then the item should disapear as now.

+1
      Where's the sense of use that kind of item in a planet you'll abandon??
      8|
    • Because mines, Ships, defence use fictitious money and almost running booster items come from import-export so they are free.
      And because the field item cost from 7 euros to 25 euros more or less....

maybe he is a noob player, or for another reasons that you cant think about because you are not this player xD...

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported
    • Raszagal88 wrote:

Because mines, Ships, defence use fictitious money and almost running booster items come from import-export so they are free.
      And because the field item cost from 7 euros to 25 euros more or less....

maybe he is a noob player, or for another reasons that you cant think about because you are not this player xD...

Erm oO
      Boosters can be bought in the shop, so they also cost real money, that´s an wrong argument from your side.
      You also can´t get as much boosters, and of course not the needed ones :P

So you also argument, that such players are noobs, that they abandond a planet. Why do you buy such item, or when? I would like to say: when you reach the planetfield limit and that needs some time. To invest "so much" money ... i don´t think that they are noobs and it also doesn´t matter.

No reason, no argument > no from my side

Btw. there is also a warning, at the abandon/rename overlay -> "You have activated items on this planet which will be lost if you give it up."
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
    • Position 15 planet?.....with a player regret?

Thinking a bit you will discover a lot of real regret problems with this expensive item.... (25E per this game it too expensive man, with some more euros you could have the starcraft, warcraft, counter strike, unreal, halo...etc those famous games...)

So there is a real reasons for implement this suggestion. Like for example benneb reasons.

• It´s a decision of each player, with an implemented warning, that activated items will also disapear.
      If we refund this item, player will start to say > i also want my bought boosters back, because i didn´t know that abandon HP is possible :)

Same argument as, stop item/commander/officers during vmode. It´s your decision to activate premium content and your decision to turn vmode on. We don´t refund such things anywhere in ogame.

But, i already said > NO from my side
    • Same argument as, stop item/commander/officers during vmode. It´s your decision to activate premium content and your decision to turn vmode on. We don´t refund such things anywhere in ogame.

In ogame.com.es this suggestion have already existed.
      And because we dont know when we will needs to put VM I think this is another fair suggestion....

• Raszagal88 wrote:

Same argument as, stop item/commander/officers during vmode. It´s your decision to activate premium content and your decision to turn vmode on. We don´t refund such things anywhere in ogame.

In ogame.com.es this suggestion have already existed.
      And because we dont know when we will needs to put VM I think this is another fair suggestion....

That suggestion is also here :)
    • JoKy wrote:

It´s a decision of each player, with an implemented warning, that activated items will also disapear.
      If we refund this item, player will start to say > i also want my bought boosters back, because i didn´t know that abandon HP is possible :)

But, i already said > NO from my side

:closed: