Invitation friend improvement

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Invitation friend improvement

When you Invite at your friends (sending him an invitation link), his principal planet will be situated near yours.

BUT if your principal planet is for example in galaxy 5 maybe your invited friend don't want to have there his planet because in an old universe it is only active players in galaxy 1 to 3.

So my suggestion is (using the invitation link) GIVE THE OPTION (not obligatory, like now it is) to put my principal planet near a friend of mine.

----------------------------->Maibe you will say: IF you dont want to put your PP near your friend`s planet, don't use his invitation link.

and i answer you saying that in this way i wont have daily friend points.

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported
    • NO at all.

prntscr.com/olhgb

The indicated phrase say: Give this link to a friend of you. If he register with this link, his principal planet will appear near yours.

But i don't want to be near my friend because he is in a galaxy in which there are not any active players, so i suggested : With this link GIVE THE OPTION ( no the obligation ) to have my planet near a friend of mine.

So at all my suggestion is give the option of refuse the free relocation that this link gives to me and my PP. But I don't want to refuse the daily friends points.

• Then you suggest a free relocation for one of your planets to be near of your invited friend?
      Sorry, but it sounds senseless for me xD
      Your friend can colonize later on those "actives" galaxies if he wants... but the idea of that feature is 1- have your friend near of your planet to help him and 2- give you those special points to get some items.
      I don't see the goal of your suggestion ?(
    • I dont think so because if you dont use the friend`s link your planet will be located in a random position. If you use the link your planet will be relocated. So GF is giving the free relocation not me. Because my suggestion is : give me my special points but not relocate my PP, put it in a random location.

• No because you give him the option . You let him choose if he wants be near you or not.<------ This is my suggestion: give this option.

->And if you want to change this:

is totally lost and senseless and only benefits the players who invites, not the invited one xDDDD

Give to they all those special points =)

• You have more then 1 Planet in OGame, so this option won´t be set or enabled (no sense in this case)
      And since the 10 year events also the invited friend gets those BP :)

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
    • But when you start with one planet, is not the same start in galaxy 1 where are a lot of farm a lot of new players a lot of inactive players, than start in galaxy 5 where is not any kind of players....

So for me is very different.

And since the 10 year events also the invited friend gets those BP

Nice, now it is time to change the description of this special points because this last change doesn't appears .