Image improvement

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Image improvement

When i say images i mean this images:

prntscr.com/o49ex
      prntscr.com/o49nl

And like this images, i mean all images that appears when we click in the left column.

----->My suggestion is that system would change buildings appearance when we upgrade them.

For exaple if we have mines:

* in level 1 to 5 we would see a slum or like orks mines xD.
      * in level 6 to 10 we would see medieval buildings

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported
    • But with redesign you wanted to improve the ogame`s look. So lets improve it :P

But If you want a fast click I don't understand redesign, I don't understand why you don't want to make an APP for Android, etc.... :crazy:

-------------> At last I think that for miners players is the same have fast clicks or slow clicks. Maybe they want a better look....So the suggestion could turn to.....

Use the "button of phone loo"k in order to change the ogame`s look:

* phone look for fleeter . Faster and uglier

* phone look off (So normal look) for miners and other kind of players . Slower but more beautiful look.

This is that we have, I know, but we could increase this differences...maybe miner look could be in tree-dimensions. (you had done the algorithm of Ikariam so it is only change the photos )

------------------>With this, all players will be happy =)

You will say baahhhhh this is not necessary BUt i say YESSS,why?

Because ogame dont like to people because:

1º Its to much slowww. For have a nice army you need months. With special universes with x4 of velocity if is solved. Maybe you can make special universes with x4 velocity ONLY IN MINES PRODUCTION.

2º Because Ogame look is unattractive. People like games like Ikariams in which you can see the buildings, the troops, etc.
      The other day I showed Ogame to a friend. And said yeh you have just constructed mine lv 35. And now? Dont happens anything, dont change nothing....Buhhh I prefer X game.

Like my friend a lot of people think so.

So:

*Let improve ogame look.

*Let do faster special universes .

* LET publicity of ogame, make ads for another webs, etc,etc. Put papers in schools :crazy:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Raszagal88 ().

• what i meant by nani4 and met1 -> its possible to have a nani4 but no mines (except for your first planet),
      so it'll probably look awkward having a hightec-nani4 next to a orc'ish metal mine 1

if you compare ogame pre-redesign and redesign now, there has been a HUGE, really HUGE visual upgrade.
      lot of 'em said its a massive overkill what the redesign visually did, like "growing" pictures etc.
      and i think its pretty much just enough that the majourity doesnt complain about visual overkill or not enough visual improvements.

im a fleeter... i prefer redesign over old design...
      but improving visuals / redesigning the redesign probably just end up with heavy download of some sort of ultra-hd pictures or even fancy flash files etc.

it has been a massive visual upgrade from old to redesign and i think they did the work very well on that, allthough the whole game just got a few "seconds" slower by that.

i dont think it will make up with 2 versions of visuals... like fast or fancy ... next idea just would be fast AND fancy!
      i think the team behind redesign pretty closely just hit the spot of balance between fast & fancy.

a lot of people look the way you said on the last few lines, but thats just short term thinking.
      * ogame's look has been improved
      * more universes in shorter time -> faster depopulation
      (sure its cool to have a new universe every week, but they just die after a few months)
    • what i meant by nani4 and met1 -> its possible to have a nani4 but no mines (except for your first planet),
      so it'll probably look awkward having a hightec-nani4 next to a orc'ish metal mine 1

It is easy to explain. When you improve your technology you don't use the old technology , so when you have left the "orks building look" you will never construct again with this aspect.

im a fleeter... i prefer redesign over old design...
      but improving visuals / redesigning the redesign probably just end up with heavy download of some sort of ultra-hd pictures or even fancy flash files etc.

it has been a massive visual upgrade from old to redesign and i think they did the work very well on that, allthough the whole game just got a few "seconds" slower by that.

I wrote commentaries about redesign in order to answer this:

When i'm fleeting en taking care of ogame stuff, mostly i don't care about the images.
      Just want to be able to click fast etc ...

Because i don't understand nothing. ?(

i dont think it will make up with 2 versions of visuals... like fast or fancy ... next idea just would be fast AND fancy!
      i think the team behind redesign pretty closely just hit the spot of balance between fast & fancy.

Of course, but it is impossible to have All. So we have to choose what we want. You said :

a lot of people look the way you said on the last few lines, but thats just short term thinking.
      * ogame's look has been improved
      * more universes in shorter time -> faster depopulation
      (sure its cool to have a new universe every week, but they just die after a few months)

I talked of it in another suggestion:

Win time in depopulation problem