Statistics

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Info : Statistics
      • Author : ciap
      • Website : przyrostyogame.cba.pl/t.html , przyrostyogame.cba.pl/m.html
      • Support : -
      • Download : -
      • Screenshot : -
      • Browser : -
      • Languages : Polish, English

[spoiler=Description]
        I had asked zeptos for adding the rest of statistics for the global and the national ogame. He ignored me and the others many times... It's very intresting for me because I lead the world records of ogame, so I made my own website with stats for uniwerse x1

Site is just in simply html code, so you can’t search individual players, change language or see bigger top but you may see:
        - all stats (including number of ships)
        - change the own position in main table (Zeptos has it only in player profile)
        - world rank position with her variations

translated by zefir and mihu 8)
        [/spoiler]
      ROBOL GameForge
    • yeah he is really missing what data is needed and how to make a website that is accessable. hope you can provide more and better information and of course do a better english translation. really confusing the POLISH / ENGLISH links :)
    • He?
      <=

I don't speak much english, so it's pretty hard for me to make good translations.
      When it comes to page I prefer ASP.net over PHP but i don't have good ASP server to use. :doofy:

I made this program for game named Bitefight, where I placed whole table on forum by simple copy/paste. In this time my gaps in knowledge about html code weren't problem. But project was closed, so I added code to collect data from Ogame. I changed BBcode to table in html code.
      I know the limitations of my website, but does not bother to see top score. Main things have english translations. Try think about It like kind of interesting detail. Even it is so ugly, I spent few days and give a lot of my free time, to do it.
      ROBOL GameForge

The post was edited 1 time, last by ciap ().