Mobile Version: Missing Information etc

• Mobile Version: Missing Information etc

Hi

Just wanted to suggest, to add the missing buttons and information.

• display the rank underneath the player-name (theres just enough space there)
    • add a link/button to the corresponding forum/board
    • add a link/button to the changelog
    • add a link/button to the imprint (thought in germany it must be visible anyhow)
    • clicking on the ressources, the tooltip should show the effective amount of ressources
      (eg: not 12.34M, show 12.345.678)

as always:
    opinions / other suggestions?
  • Toxicterror wrote:

Hi

• display the rank underneath the player-name (theres just enough space there) <-- why is it needed there? the rank is displayed in overview (as in normal version)
    • add a link/button to the corresponding forum/board <-- mobile view was created and is used for the ipad, not needed and not wanted there. If you play an app, you don´t want to bring user to the comunity boards, thats why we also removed the tutorual step with the board url.
    • add a link/button to the changelog <-- same as above, not needed in an app
    • add a link/button to the imprint (thought in germany it must be visible anyhow) <-- also not needed
    • clicking on the ressources, the tooltip should show the effective amount of ressources
      (eg: not 12.34M, show 12.345.678) <-- I will make a polishing ticket for it

as always:
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
  • i dont like your "reasons"....
    its just like NO because of NO -.-

orange is my re-answer

JoKy wrote:

Toxicterror wrote:

Hi

• display the rank underneath the player-name (theres just enough space there) <-- why is it needed there? the rank is displayed in overview (as in normal version)
      because (as in normal version) you can see your rank on every page, doesnt matter where you are (in brackets next the highscore-link)
    • add a link/button to the corresponding forum/board <-- mobile view was created and is used for the ipad, not needed and not wanted there. If you play an app, you don´t want to bring user to the comunity boards, thats why we also removed the tutorual step with the board url.
      so everyone who plays on the ipad shouldnt be part of a community?! seriously, thats a awkward way of thinking
    • add a link/button to the changelog <-- same as above, not needed in an app
      altough it may was created for ipad, you do allow the mobile-version to be used on every phone- or even desktop-browser, not as an app. thats the reason why a changelog would be helpful
    • add a link/button to the imprint (thought in germany it must be visible anyhow) <-- also not needed
      same reason as above
      (eg: not 12.34M, show 12.345.678) <-- I will make a polishing ticket for it

as always:

all in one: as i said, not very urgent, but just would complete things as its now.
    i'd really appriciate some real reasons why things i suggested dont fit in the mobile version or why they wont be added

i just think small things are missing in the mobile version compared to the desktop version
  • only last point will be implemented, the other parts not.
    mobile version was created for the ipad and not for smartphones. The needed information is visible, the most parts were removed because of space.
    Mobile always is a compromise between needed and nice to have informations. There are also differences between pc playing and mobile playing, which have to me recognice.

To play this ipad version on other devices was an accommodation with no really support. WTH only posted some browsers, where this version can be played without major problems.

if you play an app on the ipad, you don´t want to register on the board, you only want to play this game. If you make your account portable and play on the pc, the link is visible on the normal view.

:closed:
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.