Deut and fleeters : a way to keep fleeters in Ogame

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deut and fleeters : a way to keep fleeters in Ogame

As you know fleeters need deut all the time and they need deut not too expensive.

We observed the situation in a french universe and propose a solution :

ban a player to sell to the trader more deut than he produces

(I hope it's written in good english ^)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Explanations (written by Bilbo, fleeter from uni66.fr) - text translated by xaphania

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deuterium is one of the three ressources of Ogame, that every player produces, quantities depending on mine levels.

This ressource, is part of a very simple cycle : Production -> Use, via the selling for big producers which don't use it a lot.

This provide a balance between producers and customers, both of them can live together, and satisfy each other, according to a trade rate.

Since the apperance of the merchant , producer can, by paying a little amount of dark matter (i.e. money for the most part of it), to put his deuterium off the classic market, withdrawing a considerable amount of ressource that should have been available for the customers.

As the fleeters became rare along time, producers that are using their own production do not disturb the market, they avoid an excess offer that would implies a drop of trade rates.

The Game rythm getting lower with universe getting adged, a small raise of those rates are accepted.

However, players who buy deuterium with the purpose to sell it back directly to the merchant are completely distorting the deuterium market.
      They made the rates getting so high, that they are the only one able to purchase it, because they don't use it with their fleets, but with selling it handsomly with the merchant.

They created an increase of the demand, which apply only to themselves, and also an inflation that avoids the fleeters to provide for their needs, and so to play.

We (fleeters) refuse this possibility, because it would mean our end.
      This is why we attack and destroy as many "merchanters" as we can.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To sum up, a "merchanter" is a player that buys deuterium at high rate for those who sell it, but who doesn't really need it, and who sell it back to make easy money.
      To suffer that kind of players, and that kind of gameplay will induce Ogame universes without fleeters, where miners only are playing.

And we hope this is not the end that the GameForge wants for this game, which is called to live through the universes mergeing operations.

Thank you for reading.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a few statistics in u66.fr :

30% of the military Top 100 are in (v) or (vi) mode, not in (vI) mode which means that they observe and want to play but they don't ...
      14% " " " " " are in (vI) mode

Le bonheur est souvent la seule chose qu'on puisse donner sans l'avoir,
      et c'est en le donnant qu'on l'acquiert ^ Voltaire.
    • I dont like this sugg. Because is bad for GF. If they do this, GF income will be reduced.

And the way of merchant is another way like fleeters or miners.

If you cant do your fleet make higher levels of deuterium mines. Or make less vessels xD

The fleeters problems are unstoppable bunkers, no more.

------------------------->
      I were thinking and the solution (without making GF lose money) could be get more rubbish per battle (instead of 30% , 50%...)----> in normal universes.

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported

The post was edited 1 time, last by Raszagal88 ().

• Raszagal88 wrote:

I dont like this sugg. Because is bad for GF. If they do this, GF income will be reduced.
      Are you the GF to tell me something like that ^ ? Let the GF analyse that problem.
      More I think it's wrong : in fact more fleeters means more expensive relocations and so on ...
      and "merchanters" means only a few cheap calls to the merchant because, very often, they use big hangars.

And the way of merchant is another way like fleeters or miners.
      And what will you think (and do) if fleeters decide to force you to quit the game because you are a "merchanter" even if it's not true ?
      A wrong analysis of an account is possible.
      I can't endure that idea because it's something which can exist and, in fact, it exists !

If you cant do your fleet make higher levels of deuterium mines. Or make less vessels xD
      It's a joke I hope ^
      The problem is due to modifications of make trade in Ogame, nothing else !

The fleeters problems are unstoppable bunkers, no more.
      It's your analysis, not mine.

• Are you the GF to tell me something like that ^ ? Let the GF analyse that problem.
      More I think it's wrong : in fact more fleeters means more expensive relocations and so on ...
      and "merchanters" means only a few cheap calls to the merchant because, very often, they use big hangars.

Yeah, fleeters use relocations. Traders use MO for merchant and for reduce time that cost 216K MO ...so, why do you want to quit a par of GF financing ?
      Having several ways of financing, are you going to remove one?

And what will you think (and do) if fleeters decide to force you to quit the game because you are a "merchanter" even if it's not true ?

I will do, what I'm doing now. Smash all attackers vessels xD. No more, if you don't want to receive attacks, go and play to "farmville" xDD.

Yeah the other was a joke, but "The fleeters problems are unstoppable bunkers, no more. " wasn't a joke. It is something true, its impossible to refute. Because how will us to be able to crash a bunker with:

And with a owner wich is 24H ON?

• Raszagal88 wrote:

Smash all attackers vessels xD

lol and if you are playing as a miner for many years and that, suddenly, you will have, due to the attacks of angry fleeters :
      - 0 satellite
      - 0 defense
      - no more moons
      ???? You continue anyway ???

Please, try to put yourself in place of others.

Yeah, fleeters use relocations. Traders use MO for merchant and for reduce time that cost 216K MO ...so, why do you want to quit a par of GF financing ?
      Having several ways of financing, are you going to remove one?
      you purposely do not understand ^ ?
      My aim idea is just to keep the game as good as it was thinking at the beginning of the Ogame adventure, which means with fleeters all the time !

I precise i'm NOT a fleeter, just someone who observes this game with attention for many years now.

but "The fleeters problems are unstoppable bunkers, no more. " wasn't a joke. It is something true, its impossible to refute.
      and a lot of fleeters refute that !
      one method among others : they play together in AG !
      But it's not the problem we are treating in this topic.

• An universe with 7 years old have unstoppable bunkers, this bunkerS can t be destroyed WITH POSITIVE INCOME. with AG or without it.

If you don't have income as a fleeter you cant buy deuterium...so the real problem are bunkers, no traders.

We are treating the fleeters problems, so this is related.

And when a fleeter lose his vessels need 1 year or more for rebuild all his army. But one bunker with his 70% of less loses is very easy os rebuild. So this is the problem: Bunker get higher and armies get lower. And for this, fleeter will have less income with battles.

And yeah its true that deuterium is expensive. But do you think if we do what you say, will all traders sell this deuterium cheaper? I think no.

And for last, all my players in my alliance sells their selves deuterium at 2:1,5:1 so why don't you get more friends? xD.

I think in the future, we will be able to build ONLY a X% of all our point as a defences. Or the possibility (when top 1 of the universe get 30M of points) of built a vessel between DD and DS (but similar to DS) without the possibility of moon destruction but faster than Death Star...In this way fleets could survive to all bunkers.I dont know in France but in Spain fleeter do not spy planets, only moons....¿Why? I Am telling you why.

• The bunker of your neighbour is not a brake to your own game : you choose another target, its all.

But if you have no fuel, all your target are automatically deactivated : you cannot fly anymore.

So, no, Asterix, your suggestion will never be implemented because the purpose of the GF is to keep the biggest number of farmers; the fleeters is the part of the community which empty an universe.

But if your suggestion will never be implemented, its not a problem related to bunkers : bunkers is often the explanation of frustated fleeters... (In France, the top 1 bunker has been destroyed last month...)
    • iguypouf wrote:

In France, the top 1 bunker has been destroyed last month...
      I know that Iguypouf and that's why i say that to Raszagal.

Raszagal in France we use to say : a bunker, however great it may be, is always destroyable !

Otherwise I know what you say Iguy.
      Often we say and read that :
      "the purpose of the GF is to keep the biggest number of farmers; the fleeters is the part of the community which empty an universe."
      but I hope it's not the GF analysis.

Regarding the method to implement my proposal, of course we can discuss this, but I know it's something easy to implement if the desire to do something is ok.