Proposal of improvement about coordinates planet mother

• Proposal of improvement about coordinates planet mother

Hello to everyone who reads this message.

I designed specifically this message for team members Ogame but also to have opinions of other players to see if my idea is interesting.

When a player arrive in a universe, his planet mother is often located in Galaxies 1,2,3 or 4, for the most part. I also noticed that the galaxies 8 and 9 are almost entirely empty in most Universe.

My suggestion would be to base the mother planet in Galaxies 3,4,5,6 and 7 in priority to have a universe that seems to INFINITY. I say currently because INFINITE, a player with his home planet based on 1: xxx: xx will have more difficulty to access galaxies 7.8 and 9 than a player with his home planet based on 6: xxx: xx by exemple.

With my idea, all the galaxies would be more accessible. Having its home planet-based 1: xxx: xx, it seems the Universe has a beginning ... and an end. This would mean that arrived in 1:1: xx, the end of the universe would be reached while the other side of the 7.8 and 9 galaxies remain almost unexplored.

I think my idea will not have a great influence in the game, although it may improve equal opportunities and to publish the infinite universe.

Matteo3000, old and new player :lol: