Origin will get 4.0.0 & reset - Discussion thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ~ShooteR~ wrote:

it would be nice if server adter restart would be also x4 speed and you should add 70% fleet do df... i think it would bring more players... you should let us players vote and see in what kind of server majority wants to pla

Absolutely you're right. There should be a poll in which players will be decide what kind of server they want.
    • i would prefere that wouldn't be a reset.... i like my acount as it is... i worked hard for this, but....
      a poll by the players should be made.... we are the guinea-pig of all this...

enibeniraba you can count with my fleet... if is to end this, i would like to go with a F. bang, hehehehehehehehe :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin:

preferia que este uni não fosse re-niciado... gosto da conta tal e qual como está, e trabalhei bastante para a ter assim....
      uma votação pelos jogadores é que deveria ser feita.... somos as cobaias.....

enibeniraba, podes contar com a porra da minha frota... se é para acabar, ao menos vamos com um puto de um estoiro :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin:
    • I doubt they will do something like that...

What would be nice from GF would be, making a poll to the community so we can decide what we want for the Test Uni, so we can try and make everyone happy with it... Just make a simple poll and that's it...

Poll 1
      - x2 Universe, Double Speed

Poll 2
      - x4 Universe, Quadruple Speed

Poll 3
      - x2 Universe, 50% Fleet Debris, Only 6 Galaxies

Poll 4
      - x2 Universe, 70% Fleet Debris, Only 6 Galaxies

Would be nice if we could decide on each one of these... which actually are used on normal unis on .org, cheers.
    • I think that to reset the server now, will be a bad idea, simply because a lot of the new things in v4 benefits older acc, such as for ex the junk dealer - and who needs a robot boost of 6 hours in a new uni? If you keep this server AND start a new server, you will get the results a lot faster and find the bugs faster, since you might already have launched v4 in normal unis, when problems benefitting a higher lvl / older acc will show up in this restarted test uni. So to keep this server and start a new server, gives you a much wider test, than it will give you, if it's all new acc.

• 8ball, yes we all know that it will be closed one day, but to reset the server, keeping all the acc that's already there, but set tham back to 0, this is what they want to do now. And that's not such a good idea, do to the fact that a lot of the new items is ment for older acc. I understand that they want to test out for new unis, yes, but then start a new server together with this one, so they can test - at the same time - items for both new acc AND old acc. If version v had come a year or two from now - then this server would have been long gone, and they had to start a new test server, but when they have the opotunity to test out v4 on both old and new servers, I would have thought that they would have done that. With a restart of the server it will take 5-6 month or more before somebody needs the junkdealer or a robotboost for 6 hours....

• restlesz wrote:

8ball, yes we all know that it will be closed one day, but to reset the server, keeping all the acc that's already there, but set tham back to 0, this is what they want to do now. And that's not such a good idea, do to the fact that a lot of the new items is ment for older acc. I understand that they want to test out for new unis, yes, but then start a new server together with this one, so they can test - at the same time - items for both new acc AND old acc. If version v had come a year or two from now - then this server would have been long gone, and they had to start a new test server, but when they have the opotunity to test out v4 on both old and new servers, I would have thought that they would have done that. With a restart of the server it will take 5-6 month or more before somebody needs the junkdealer or a robotboost for 6 hours....

I agree completely with you, but nobody at GF cares about that. When they say they reset the server, then they will do. We can moan about that, but It´ll be change nothing
    • i´m with eigthball and restlesz.... continue this test server as it is, to test the new fectures of version 4... most of then needs old accounts....
      and create a new test server... this way, GF can test the best way the version 4... with new accounts and with old ones....
    • Sarsaparilla wrote:

I have a suggestion, why not leave this uni the same, and open new server completely, maybe pioneers.origin.beta ?

thats a very decent idea..... i am sure majority if not all players in 670 will start an account in "beta 4.0"

IF not... maybe a idea is to speed the start of the uni up...

thats my 2 cents..

But i will say it has been fun playing this one...

oooo wait... NOOOOOOOO

dont reset... we still have a war going HAHA LOL...wait or 2 LOL