Origin will get 4.0.0 & reset - Discussion thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is more, why max bonus for gold booster is such a high?
      It was told that for example metal gold booster will give 30 % from metal mine 28 lvl (even higher):
      calculating it metal mine lvl 28 produce 12.133 metal, so 30 % from it is 3639.9, in game it says that metal gold booster will give you max boost on metal +8000, so where is logic?
      Is it bug of beta version or it will stay like that?
      Cause I think this is too high boost:/
    • Vilebert wrote:

Ok, but what about Buddy Points?
      It will be rly worthless after this update?
      I can`t follow you. Just the option to get a commander with BP is actually missing. The boosts are the same as before (to low^^).

What I miss is the cooldowntime of the shipyard boost. It seems to work good but, it`s to crazy without cooldown.
    • No, it's not the same as before cause:
      +10% more metal on one planet (max. +890 per hour)
      +10% more crystal on one planet (max. +600 per hour)
      +10% more deuterium on one planet (max. +390 per hour)
      Now, you can see there are limits for +10 production bonus, on previous version there is't any limits.
    • Sry I thought the limit is just for the other items.

Some feedback about the auctionieer:
      • Too often "noobs" offer too much ress for the items. They should be more protected
      • I don`t like the rate of Met-Cris-Deut. With the merchant deut became much more expensive. Why you don`t use a rate like 2-1-1 here to balance that better?
      • Later the Items will only go to the tops. Noobs can`t offer the same ress. Not worth be offer for them ._. Why not making categories like in the game gladiatus, where not everybody can bet on every item...