Knuck vs PHOENIX

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Knuck vs PHOENIX

Okay, I have been remiss in not declaring again sooner, so here goes...

Seems that PHOENIX wants to play...
    as they are in a NAP with TALON...
    Knuck hereby declares WAR on
    PHOENIX
    this is a standard war, war ends when PHOENIX disbands.

Have A Nice Day !!!

Look for me on #Knuck channel in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
    <@Florence>I like that reasoning
    <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
  • your 4 days late sars...

im really disappointed at you... LOL... could of done it as i was hitting one yesterday no?? LOL

hahahaha

Players of PHEONIX.... or PHOENIX...which ever you go by these days.... you may have jumped back from TALON to this alliance...but we will follow
  • After discussing with Sarsparilla and some other members of Phoenix, taking in to consideration the Re-set and lack of general activity from phoenix within the war we agree its best to end now. Phoenix step down from the WAR with Knuck

Daaq360? we were only in TALON for the week period we had to wait before you's could re-declare on Phoenix, went back didnt change our names so we knew you knew where we where so you didnt really follow us :)

Obvioulsy with the end to the WAR there will probably still be some members from each alliance that want to attack each other but will now be within the standard combat rules for this UNI :)
  • Actually, the discussion did not get completed. Peave, I respect you alot, and what you did in game. However, the alliance does not get off this easily. As stated on post 1, I am of the opinion that PHOENIX needs to disband. You guys, well, some of your members, jumped on the band wagon with creator, and thought it would be a good idea to missile rape people. Well, I have always been a faithful friend, but know that I am also a faithful enemy. War continues, until PHOENIX disbands.

Look for me on #Knuck channel in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
    <@Florence>I like that reasoning
    <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault