Knuck vs PHOENIX

• Knuck vs PHOENIX

Changing the spelling of the ally tag does not count for me. Mods please advise...

Seems that PHOENIX wants to play...
    as they are in a NAP with TALON...
    Knuck hereby declares WAR on
    PHOENIX
    this is a standard war, war ends when PHOENIX disbands.

Have A Nice Day !!!

Look for me on #Knuck channel in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
    <@Florence>I like that reasoning
    <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
  • The problem we have had with the name recently is because there was already an alliance in the uni under the correct spelling preventing us from correcting it

however that alliance had 0 members, i opened a ticket with support and i think it has been removed now. so hopefully the name will be corrected soon.

sorry for confusion :)
  • Changing the spelling of the ally tag does not count for me. Mods please advise...

Due to the rules set below:

Standard War:
    1. A war Declaration (Discussion Thread) is needed in the Diplomacy & Talk Section
    2. A "CR Only" Thread is a Must, and has to be opened within the first 3 days of declaring a war.
    3. Each war needs to be declared separately in a different Thread.
    4. Each Alliance is allowed to declare a total of 5 Wars at a time.
    5. There's No limit on how many Wars in total the Origin-Test-Server can have at one time.
    6. When a War is closed for one of the reasons set below, a 7 day cool-down period is applied before a new declaration can be made.

End of War:
    End of War can happen in 4 cases:
    1. One of the alliances is disbanded or Changed Tags/Names.
    2. Incase of surrender of one of the involved Alliances in the War.
    3. "CR Only" Thread goes inactive for more than 7 days.
    4. In-Case Board Supporters/Game Operators decide that the war should be Ended.

The Name/Tag of one of the alliances has been changed ( no matter how small the change is ).
    This War will be closed with the "CR Only" Thread, and a 7 day cool-down will be put in place.
    You can re-declare war again on 10/Feb/2012.

:closed:

Kamil