Distintion between pushing attempts & trade error

• If it is just a trade error, contact your GOs. Explain the situation calmly.

The problem with this suggestion is that there is no easy way to reliably tell the difference between a trade error and a pushing attempt, no matter how you slice it.
    Mod @ OGame.org - Bugs & Complaints and Suggestions
  • Hi Kwinse, and thanks for your reply.
    So far i got banned three times. On over 2000 trades (that's a fair ratio for everyone and go have access to those statystics afaik)
    One of those times for a 1kk error ( i have the mines in signature so you can figure out how that 1kk could have been intentional)
    All those times the go told me he has no choice other then giving me a pushing ban, 2 days, 7 days, 15 days.
    I had to give back the extra resources (witch of course is something i totally agree on, i do not want any advantage) but i got the ban anyway, no common sense has been used.
    There is actually even the case of a guy from some enemy faction that agreed with me for trade and sent me intentionally (despite our messages were saying differntly) an extra amount of risouyrces that got me banned.
    This needs to be addressed.
    The best way is the one i told you, to implement some internal spybot that checks trades and sends warning messages in case of mistakes so you can adjust your trade.