Faster than 1 sec

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Faster than 1 sec

This is from the .org community
      Original link is: Faster than 1 sec

Sgt. Killjoy wrote:

i Had an alliance member speak of it, he thought it was stupid that with his lv. 7 nanite(x4 speed uni) that 1 rocket launcher takes thae same amount of time as one heavy laser. i understand it is difficult to make things go at like 0.25 per second which is why the game only goes down to 1 sec. so to make it easier why isnt it set up so instead of being a decimal it be a ratio for ex 4/1 that would be 4 RL a Second and insted of makeing one every .25 seconds just make all 4 at the end of 1 second.

the discussion is about having faster built times than 1 second in shipyard and defense.
      it is actually a logical suggestion in my opinion, why stop the counters at 1 second even tho we have nanites faster than that.
      the counter works for resources, it can add up more than 1 unit per second, so why cant the same system be used to the ship/defense built ?
      as suggested originally, make the production when the ship/defense to be built needs less than 1 second, instead of making the built of fraction of seconds, the production become 2units/1sec or 3units/1sec and so on to prevent stress on the servers etc...

seems reasonable to me honestly.
    • i don't think that it is a good idea. gravi tech in less than 12hours and possible on speed universes in an hour? so you can first start attack to destroy them and start building 1hour before? no that is not good but would then be possible.
      and fleeters could build their fleet up in no time w/o suffering some lesser strength after a successful fleet crash.

this removes some tactical knowledge you have to have. this even removes strategy and planning you have to think about.
    • i agree with you about that, but the system already builds ships at faster speed when the nanite is more than needed for a 1 second built.

not at the speed it should be, but it already builds it faster than the 1 second mark, thats why i think it is logical to make it actually accurate in building times.
    • Kamil wrote:

i agree with you about that, but the system already builds ships at faster speed when the nanite is more than needed for a 1 second built.

not at the speed it should be, but it already builds it faster than the 1 second mark, thats why i think it is logical to make it actually accurate in building times.

No, it takes exactly 1s per unit's ;)

** OgameTech **
    • sometimes it doesnt ;)
      it happened to me many times ;)

i make a long queue of things that needs 1 second, and the production is faster than calculated on o-calc or all in one calc.

if its a miss calculation or rounding up numbers in both ogame tools then i dont know.
    • i know that ;)
      i have 2 nanite 7s and 2 nanites 8 on my account and building another nanite 8, maybe gonna make it a 9 to use it for nuking ;)

i have lots of high nanites on my account, so i dont have a building faster ship/defense faster problem :P but just felt like forwarding it here coz its actually made sense that things should be faster with higher nanites.
      but after reading the comments, i do agree, i didnt think of it through with grav and rebuilding fleets after hits etc... not really good idea after actually thinking of it.

thanks for the replies :D