Speed x4 kills this game and fleeters> Bring back speed x2!!!

• Speed x4 kills this game and fleeters> Bring back speed x2!!!

Can anyone tell me for how long this speed will last?? Coz atm this game loosing primary target... Whats the point to build fleet and hunting for targets if in the meantime sleeping miner has better profit than i do spending half of the night calculating and flying...it realy sucks imo... :thumbdown:
    • I'm doing almost the same stuff at any speed, except for RIPs i guess.
      Speed has an effect on how much resources you can plunder, and on how easy it is to reach your opponent. Your fleet save time when it's not profitable is the same for all speeds, if you consider it relative to miner's. The mines are working 100% of time; if you FS for 8 hours, you miss on 33% of time, and it's the same whether it's x4 or x1.
      I'd say that fleet is getting stronger with more speed - due to human reaction time factor, so long as there is someone to attack non-stop in the universe.
      (i've been making mines 'cause there wasn't).

And yeah, it's harder to profit off mobile planet on x4 than it's on x1. Tough luck - mobiles suck anyway, for a while...you can make the same profit with a fleet without mobile as with it, so long as you have jump gates.
    • I can make much more profit in 4x than 2x.

if i have time i can raid actives and inactives 4x more than 1x. 16 - 20 hours a day you can see the profit that i take from this

aoueu i wouldnt have a mobile if i had 8 moons with portal. but i dont have. besides, i need one mobile planet for fleetsave.

Johnny walker, if you dont attack, off course you dont evolve more than mines.

4x favours not the miners, not the fleeters, but the guys who dont have a life, or people who shares accounts. i have a life for the moment (exams)

edit: one more thing. in this week i crashed 3 fleets only because this is a 4x universe. if not i wouldnt attack them.

and my deuterium production is 2x bigger than in 2x. and my fleet it isnt 2x bigger.