OGame Redesign: Planet Menus

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OGame Redesign: Planet Menus

OGame Redesign: Planet Menus
      • Info : Puts menus in the tooltip of each planet to switch to that planet's corresponding page
      • Author :Vesselin
      • Support :userscripts.org/scripts/discuss/94996
      • Download :userscripts.org/scripts/source/94996.user.js
      • Screenshot :s3.amazonaws.com/uso_ss/13237/large.jpg?1311859134
      • Browser :
      • Languages :

[spoiler=Description]
        The script expands the tooltip shown when hovering with the mouse over a planet in the planet selector to the right and puts in it a menu. When an item on this menu is clicked, it not only switches to that planet but also takes the player to the corresponding page (Overview, Resources, Facilities, Research, Shipyard, Fleet, Galaxy) there.

Although this is "two actions for the price of a single click", what it does is not really any different from switching from the Galaxy page to the Messages page with a single click - and the script that does this is tolerated.

On very slow machines/connections the script might not work on the Galaxy, Alliance, Messages and Statistics pages. If this turns out to be a problem, I'll fix it, but it's a lot of work and won't work in Internet Explorer anyway; that's why I haven't implement it yet.

The script should work in any language - it takes the texts of the menu items from the menu at the left. This could cause compatibility problems with scripts that add buttons to this menu, if these added buttons point to the pages the script is interested in. However, no problem will occur if these additional buttons are added after the original buttons of the game.

2011-09-06. Version 1.01. Added a "Message" item at the bottom of the menu. This is experimental and might not work properly in all languages. Also, removed the ugly title pop-up that appeared in addition to the menu - dunno why I hadn't noticed it before. Maybe it was caused by one of the recent changes in the game.

2011-11-08. Version 1.02. Improved the compatibility of the experimental "Message" menu item with some languages like Russian.
        [/spoiler]

Seems to be harmless for me. Need Ur opinion