Transport all res to designated planet

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Transport all res to designated planet

I DID NOT WRITE THIS SCRIPT, it seems that it was for the old design by the looks of the coding. I am wandering if I was to rewrite this script to the redesign if it would be allowed or if it would be considered illegal?

Thanks

Transport all res to designated planet
      • Info : Ogame Helper
      • Author : jonzim
      • Support : userscripts.org/scripts/show/54853
      • Download : userscripts.org/scripts/show/54853
      • Screenshot :
      • Browser : Firefox
      • Languages : English

[spoiler=Description]
        - Transport resources from all colonies to a given location.

It works as designed on my box and... having been written rather quickly, I have not done any error checking ;)

therefore the code works under the following assumptions.
        1. you want to transport all your resources from every planet to 1 moon or planet.
        2. you have large cargo ships on every planet ready to ship out the resources (sorry, I don't do small cargos lol)
        3. you have enough fleetslots available
        4. you have enough deuterium on the planet to allow your ships to get to their destination. you don't need all that much - the script calculates exactly how many cargos you need, and sends only that amount.
        5. you don't care when the resources get there - it ships at 100% speed
        6. you operate in an english universe (.org)

as long as these assumptions are true, it should work ;) otherwise.... who knows what will happen!

Oh, and occasionally you may not want to send resources from a particular planet. In that case, just wait until the script changes to the overview for that planet - then push the "Skip" button. as long as the skip button is pressed sometime before the resources on that planet get sent, nothing will get sent.
        [/spoiler]
    • As an alternative you have Ogame Fleet Tool

The script adds a button that says "Transport".
      In the options you can set the transport destination and if you want to transport all resources, or how many resources you would like to leave on the planet.
      After you set that up, and from there on, all you have to do to transport resources from any of your planets is: Transport, Next, Next, Next. And you are done lol
    • Mikas60 wrote:

As an alternative you have Ogame Fleet Tool

The script adds a button that says "Transport".
      In the options you can set the transport destination and if you want to transport all resources, or how many resources you would like to leave on the planet.
      After you set that up, and from there on, all you have to do to transport resources from any of your planets is: Transport, Next, Next, Next. And you are done lol
      Thanks for the reply, I used to use this tool when I was using firefox, however it is not compatible with chrome, even with tampermonkey installed. So I will have to keep doing it the old fashioned way :dash:

EDIT: I stopped using firefox due to its unresponsiveness, chrome is very fast for me so I have no option but to stay with firefox in the meantime till they fix the memory usage problems they have had for years now.