Expedition......

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Expedition......

With 8950 pts Expedition fleet :

Metal 31.276 have been captured.

The following ships are now part of the fleet:
    Large Cargo 2
    Small Cargo 2
    Light Fighter 1

Small Cargo 6
    Light Fighter 4

Metal 27.804 have been captured.

News Setting ????
  • Your expedition discovered a small asteroid from which some resources could be harvested.
    Metal 30.290 have been captured.

Entry from the communications officers logbook: It seems that this part of the universe has not been explored yet.

Your expedition discovered a small asteroid from which some resources could be harvested.
    Crystal 11.650 have been captured.

Entry from the communications officers logbook: It seems that this part of the universe has not been explored yet.

The fleet i send is 65 hv fighters 37 Lg cargo 1 probe and 1 Bc .... i am sending the same from the early days of Andro and have never had so small an amount of res.

Moved to the correct thread - Hunter0293
  • Before Update

Metal 269.160 have been captured.

Metal 376.824 have been captured

Metal 430.656 have been captured.

Espionage Probe 151
    Battleship 1
    Heavy Fighter 1

Espionage Probe 53
    Small Cargo 3
    Heavy Fighter 4

Metal 832.395 have been captured.

and now.....peanuts !!!!

The last...5 minutes ago

Crystal 25.691 have been captured.
  • I'm pretty sure you realized, that heavy fighters count "normal" if you want to calculate your expedition fleet points in this testuni. In some unis (or maybe in all) heavy fighters contribute a lot more expeditionfleet points as they usually should...
  • I believe that they fixed the "heavy fighter" bug. So add another 40 BS to your exp fleet and you will be fine ;-).
    I had the same problem you have.
    And you should add some more probes (the more the better), but not more than 200.
  • Vesviper wrote:

Sargaras wrote:

I believe that they fixed the "heavy fighter" bug. So add another 40 BS to your exp fleet and you will be fine ;-).
    I had the same problem you have.
    And you should add some more probes (the more the better), but not more than 200.

Thank you, I am going to test

I have to apologize, it seems that I have been mistaken. I tried sending a bigger exp. fleet and it didn't help (I know that it is far too big, but I tried to figure out if the "heavy fighter thing" is the problem) e.g.:
    68 small cargo
    20 LC
    75 HF
    80 CR
    32 BCR
    200 Probes

Your expedition discovered a small asteroid from which some resources could be harvested.
    Metal 70.344 have been captured.

So, that is ridiculous less. (Considering the fleetpoints the minimum find would be 90k metal).

Hence there might be a real bug.

Edit:

Here some results I have made with my "standard" exp fleet since the serverfix.

21 large Cargo / 69 Heavy fighter / 1 Bomber / 100 Probes (or similar)

-16k deut (small find)
    -103k met (very good find)
    -19.9k crystal (small find)
    -52 probes

Before the serverfix I had 4 to 6 times bigger findings.
  • Expedition Fleet :
    36 Large Cargo / 66 Heavy Fighter / 1 Battleship / 1 Espionage Probe = 8.972 Expedition points ( max. 9.000 points for max.resource )

Before the serverfix

Metal 269.160 have been captured.
    Metal 376.824 have been captured.
    Metal 430.656 have been captured.
    Crystal 89.720 have been captured.
    Crystal 116.636 have been captured.
    Deuterium 47.850 have been captured.

After the serverfix

Metal 27.804 have been captured.
    Metal 31.276 have been captured.
    Crystal 25.691 have been captured.
    Deuterium 14.148 have been captured.

and

Expedition Fleet :
    40 Large Cargo / 125 Light Fighter / 75 Heavy Fighter / 10 Battleship / 50 Espionage Probe = 13.280 Expedition points ( max. 9.000 points for max.resource )

Crystal 45.220 have been captured.

Peanuts !!!!

The regulations of the expeditions are different it is certain.
    New programming or error?
  • eh correct me if im wrong but wasnt it before that u got smaller and smaller amount of ress if u send many

expeditions at the same place in short amount of time (1-2 days time)...

that prob means that that expedition storages are filling themselves over time right,

so prob that storages restarted due to update and everything will be fine in 2 - 3 days...just a theory

o y and i can see we got some aliens and pirates again ...
  • Definitively

Before the serverfix

We came across the remains of a previous expedition! Our technicians will try to get some of the ships to work again.

The following ships are now part of the fleet: (221k)
    Espionage Probe 151
    Battleship 1
    Heavy Fighter 1
    The following ships are now part of the fleet: (95k)
    Espionage Probe 53
    Small Cargo 3
    Heavy Fighter 4
    The following ships are now part of the fleet: (219k)
    Battlecruiser 2
    Large Cargo 2
    Heavy Fighter 1
    Espionage Probe 7
    Small Cargo 2

After the serverfix

We came across the remains of a previous expedition! Our technicians will try to get some of the ships to work again.

The following ships are now part of the fleet: (11k)
    Espionage Probe 11
    The following ships are now part of the fleet: (32k)
    Large Cargo 2
    Light Fighter 2
    The following ships are now part of the fleet: (36k)
    Large Cargo 2
    Small Cargo 2
    Light Fighter 1

Personally I find it very well if the expeditions relate less. Because previously a lot of account top 100 was only built with the expeditions in the beginning of game.
    translation : reverso.net
  • And as has been noted: Pirate incidents will actually bring up pirates now. That wasn't the case until a few days ago.

So it would seem that there was some bug in the expedition system that has now been resolved. Or they left in a bonus at the start and now changed the settings to standard.
  • We found the remains of an armada. The technicians directly went to the almost intact ships to try to get them to work again.

Large Cargo 6
    Light Fighter 3

If you call this an armada you have to b joking as i said before i am playing the exbo card in every UNI i play and this server from the last serverfix the res and ships are alot less then any other uni has ever been so if its a bug GF plz fix it if not tell us you changed it and y you did ....

flash.
  • Since the gains from the expedtion have decreased in such a drastic manner it is more profitable to attack inactive players instead of launching an expedition (you don't have any risks and you are always successful).
    Hence, the way it is now, exp are useless... (my opinion)