old design skin + Iphone app?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• buy macbook, install iphone development thingy, buy iphone, pay some dollars to make a build for mobiles

OR

just buy a cheap android phone and start coding...

i go for the second option. nothing to invest and you can do whatever you want. i dont know why apple restricts their apps to hardware/os and why they want money from a dev. so even if iphones may be big in north america i think the 40% android phones versus 20% iphone show that it is even wiser to develop for android.

ps: just to name one possibility why noone codes for iphone
    • marshen wrote:

buy macbook, install iphone development thingy, buy iphone, pay some dollars to make a build for mobiles

OR

just buy a cheap android phone and start coding...

i go for the second option. nothing to invest and you can do whatever you want. i dont know why apple restricts their apps to hardware/os and why they want money from a dev. so even if iphones may be big in north america i think the 40% android phones versus 20% iphone show that it is even wiser to develop for android.

ps: just to name one possibility why noone codes for iphone

ur funny! so i should pay 1000s so i can buy a mac to make an app for ogame... hahahahahah