Changes For Noob Protection - Abort attack when fleet flees

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Changes For Noob Protection - Abort attack when fleet flees

Abort attack when fleet flees 67
        Good idea (44) 66%
        Don't know (6) 9%
        Useless (17) 25%

Hello,

Please discuss here about

Abort attack when fleet flees

We thought about a button like "I still want to fight if defending fleet flees: yes / no / whatever". Short example...you attack someone with a huge def...fleet flees and you know you would have not enough win if that happens. Now you can decide (while you start your attack) if your fleet should fight nevertheless or if your fleet should return. Would be nice if you could discuss that topic in your forum and give us some feedback if available.

Please talk and vote in this special thread about this suggestion - Changes For Noob Protection - Abort attack when fleet flees
    • Bigfoot343 wrote:

For me the best would be the game mark the players where the fleet would escape, principally because the players never know if the defender has the protection 3:1 or not.

Very good idea !

But I really agree with Bigfoot: fleet escape should be more explicit, and we should be able to know if the fleet will escape or no, 'cause for the moment, I'd tried to calculate, but well, that's not really clear (or maybe I'm not pretty good in calculating^^), and I can only calculate for a 5:1 ratio (with 3:1 ratio, you don't have to calculate, you just can't recy anymore... but it would be good to know it^^)

PS: excuse my bad english :oops:
    • kendiraton wrote:

No fleet escape at all would be the best.
      V3 is useless.
      Let the players have some intelligence in the game.
      All of that have been around for awhile agree that the fleet escape option is a bad idea, but it seems like we will just have to deal with it. Since it will be implemented, I vote yes for this suggested feature as it would prevent fleets from being lost and would keep sense of strategy to the game :P
    • so if fleet escape is going to happen then we need to have a way to calculate if the fleet will escape are not. otherwise you are running off fleeters and making this a game for miners. what fleeter would want to keep wasting deut to just have the fleet escape.
      In game now this is done with a bot and the bot user gets banned. with fleet escape you are giving a bot do you not see that?

At lease give fleeter a chance to play are should we just call it SIMs in space I thought this was a war game attacking and crashing each other is what made this game and what has kept it going this long
    • Hello everybody,
      I think that a better idea would be to implement a new technology to enhance rapidfire only against ground defense... As making a fleet flee indicates that the defender admits he is weaker than his opponent.

Another idea would be to weaken the capacity of ground defense to get rebuilt after an attack if fleet has fled.

Why not put the non rebuilt defense resources partly in the debris field and partly given back in the resource storage of the defender ? (many strategies would emerge from that).