Aks UNI with out MOON

• Aks UNI with out MOON

I started playing ogame when open UNI 7 on ogame.ba. I play ogame for many years.
    I played many of the Uni on the Ba and org servers.
    I noticed one thing, and I think that I am 100% right. Weaker and intermediate players stop playing when they begin their months.
    Better players were superior in butchers weaker players. Therefore, the weaker players do not know to run away and are unable to defend themselves and escape ... ie normal to play the game as they used to.

My suggestion is to remove the Moon from aks Union, and the game will be much more interesting, more numerous and longer

I am one of the best players ogamea, and my status is always the top 1-10. The Moon is one of the biggest failures in the gameOGame.
    Game no moon would be much more interesting and better.

Aks + moon's a failure.
    No aks + moon is an interesting thing.

From personal experience:
    When I have the MOON, I destroy all the players who are in a phalanx of moon, and these players have no chance next to me to rise,recover and progressing.
    Because it drastically reduces the number of players Moon's appearance.
  • I am also an experienced player, but in every uni i have played, i take in a weaker player as an apprentice, usually after i have crashed him/her

By adding them as a friend, and adding them to skype/msn, you can then at least pass on your knowledge to make them a better player, this is what happenned to me in uni 8.org.

You can teach them basic fleet saving techniques, direct them to a style that they can handle depending on their activity, teach them to play it round life, rather than play life round ogame (a trap i fell into lol)

Maybe give people bonuses for taking on an apprentice, be it dark matter, or buddy points, give an incentive for passing on your years of experience