The Survival Of The Universe :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Survival Of The Universe :)

Hello to everibodey :)
      First, I want to represent myself to you and in the beginig exscuse myself becouse of the bad english :p
      I'm player from balkan, and I started this universe :)
      So I want to know..will this universe survive ?
      I know that this is a test universe, and other stuff..but will this universe stay forever?
      I mean,, whill we get a Hall of Flame and other stuff on this board?

Sorry for stupid questions xD..

"Best Regards, The_Dark_Lord" :)
    • The Origin test server has this area for it's own use.

At the minute there's a this sub-board here: board.origin.ogame.de/board160/ for combat reports.
      but if needed we can always split it up into smaller categories.

The server is for testing new versions, at the moment it's being used for v3.0 but once this is done it'll be used for other public tests. But remember it can be reset at any time if the developers feel it necessary ;)
    • Hello,

First, this test server is to check out the new noob protection.
      It is possible (and requested) that this test server stays longer ( "for ever") to test new / current updates.
      Because it's a test server, the GF reset the universe, when it's needed.

So, there is not a concrete Yes or No.

Regards, Francolino
    • I guess GF is gonna need a long term test server, players would be excessively disapointed if that serv was going to be reset because lots of them began that serv to play on it for real.

But GF could also open another test server, telling at the beginning that this serv is going to be reset for example at each new minor/major patch. Thus players would go on that server to perfect their univers beginning and at the same time, giving feedback to GF.

I'm only submitting some ideas, it's not what they are going to do actually.
    • This is like everyone crying over losing stats in a "BETA" this is a TEST server. Not a real uni. Sorry to burst your dreams and hopes. But they will reset this. One day or another you will wake up, and it will be gone..completely wiped clean with a Thank you, come next test.
    • thefallenone wrote:

This is like everyone crying over losing stats in a "BETA" this is a TEST server. Not a real uni. Sorry to burst your dreams and hopes. But they will reset this. One day or another you will wake up, and it will be gone..completely wiped clean with a Thank you, come next test.

Exactly - It's a test server, and it's told in the news that resets are possible. We are glad THAT we have a public test server.
    • I can't say I'm a fan of this build yet. But I'm more then happy to help "test" it. I've sent around 10-15 bug reports in today. I've been playing since 2006. Glad that I can finally "help" build the next generation of Ogame.
    • thefallenone wrote:

I can't say I'm a fan of this build yet.

It's the same for most of all player and also team member .. first everyone thinks "this changes much to much" - but as more as you think about details and that unifusion solves only old problems, many of them see, that such a change is necessary for OGame's future. Of course, fleet escaping is the most disliked part - but it happens more less then expected. And we still hope, that the GF reduce it more ;-)

Regards, Francolino
    • I find that is has a valid perpuse. Don't get me wrong. This IS something that is needed. However I dislike the -/+ HP system. More so for instance. I'm totally stranded in a 50 system circle of noobs with 3 +HP players around me. I smack one down..He drops back to negitive and it takes him another day to return. So I'm pretty much stuck gaining -HP all day. Of no fault other then everyone around me is weak, I'm forced to take the reductions.