Honour Point System--Neutral Attacks Needed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Honour Point System--Neutral Attacks Needed

Hey Ogame Team

My one gripe with the Origin Server is the Honour Point system. It seems broken to me. I don't think I should loose Honour Points for attacking someone within +/- 50 (maybe 100 since the point differences over 100+ ranks can be 2-3) ranks because they choose to spend their resources differently than I did. For example in my galaxy view I can attack someone ranked in the 1450s and have that considered honourable but I attack someone in the 1320s and that isn't. I don't think that is fair.

I think it would be nice if that if you attack someone with in a certain +/- of your rank, honourable or not under the current system it should be considered either honourable or neutral. ie. If I attacked the player ranked in the 1320s I wouldn't loose honour points. I think that is what is missing from the Honour Point system, a neutral attack.

Thoughts? Sorry if something similar has been posted already.
    • In saying that I believe though that there should be a defender bonus for honourable attacks. I'll explain.

If I'm being attacked by a "dishonourable" (and I mean no offence of course) player and in the combat report gives him a (-1) for it... In theory if a player whos stronger attacks me and I manage to ninja him. There should be a (+1) Honour point given to the defender. Then theres the case of course of the newbs/boosters who want the most honour points etc.

Personal Suggestions again.

Spyker