Alliance Intro: Austria

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance Intro: Austria

Alliance Name: Austria
      Alliance Tag: AUT
      Contact persons: joule, wolgenie

Hello, welcome to our alliance page!
      (Austria is a little country located south of Germany)

We are players from the German ogame.de Universes,
      but we are no German man - we are Austrian.

We are searching for new members from all over the world, particularly from Austria.
      If you want to join us, write a little application in English or in German.

We try to lead the alliance bilingual (English and German),
      because we don´t want to discriminat anybody.

Hallo, Willkommen auf unserer Allianzseite!
      (Wer Deutsch spricht, weiß wo Österreich ist)

Wir sind Spieler von den Deutschen ogame.de Universen,
      aber wir sind keine Deutsche, wir sind Österreicher.

Wir suchen neue Mitglieder von der ganzen Welt, besonders von Österreich.
      Wenn du uns beitreten möchtest, schreib eine kurze Bewerbung auf Englisch oder Deutsch.

Wir versuchen die Allianz zweisprachig (Englisch und Deutsch) zu leiten,
      da wir niemanden diskriminieren möchten.

@moderators: I hope it is okay, to translate the Allinace Intro intro German.
      @all: i hope you enjoy our Alliance Intro
      It is my fist post in english, i hope you forgive me, if there are mistakes. :)
    • joule wrote:

@moderators: I hope it is okay, to translate the Allinace Intro intro German.

Sure, every native language is OK when you add the english translation as well, see Overview & Rules

Francolino wrote:

The main language of this board is English, but other languages are welcome.
      - You can add your native language in each post as a second part, preferably in spoiler tags.
      - In areas like the Localization Area native languages are allowed, please use the relevant language prefix in such cases.