Fight system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fight system

Hi everyboady,

I have a question about the fight outgoing.

Someone attackted me last night, the attacker won, he took away:

1.976 Metal, 1.976 Crystal and 1.047 Deuterium.

But i am very shure that, as i logged in, i had less than 1k deuterium and 2k kristal.

please check and response..
      (i also wrote it as feedback ingame, if you need more informations pls send me a pn, cause i dont wanna write down, who i am.)

you have same experiences?

cheers lebend007
    • you mean this:

"Possible advantages are a lower resource protection for your opponent (so you can collect more res on an attack, 75% instead of 50%). A possible disadvantage is the loss of your protection against stronger players.

More details about the amounts and proportions will follow later on. You will be able to check our new system on our new test server from Tuesday. Thereby we will also collect your feedback (feedback button in our left menu) and maybe change the balancing of our new system again."

they wrote possible advantages, and it will be publict what will happen not that's it. should be nice, if someone can confirm it..
    • 75% plunder is completely unfair. Especially if it's more than 1 wave. Send two waves of 50% plunder and they still have 25% of what they originally had. 2 waves of 75% plunder and the defender is left with only 6.25% of their original res.
    • marshen wrote:

Thats why I think it is enough. 75% is so devasting much. It's hard enough waking up and seeing that you have been farmen 4 or 5 times but if this goes live you only need 2 slots to get the same amount!
      All the people who don't have much time to play who builded a bunker to save their few resources will be a valuable target and suffer more and more... It should be appealing but it shouldn't be unfair!

Resources left:

1. Old: 50 New: 25
      2. Old: 25 New: 6,25
      3. Old: 12,5 New: 1,5625
      4. Old: 6,25 New: 0,390625

* in percentage

Do you see the difference? After three attacks all of your resources are gone with the new system. That's really not fair.