GO or administrator in galaxy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm not 100% sure about other communities, but all Game Staff for a universe at .org are in a staff only alliance that is labeled GO <uni #>.

Also another way to know if an account is a staff account is that they all are noob protected accounts, have 0 points, are not listed in the highscores and do not display a rank in galaxy view.

Or you can usually check on the forum of your community to see the staff list too.
    • the1337g33k wrote:

[...]but all Game Staff for a universe at .org are in a staff only alliance that is labeled GO <uni #>.[...]

this is not true. there are many accounts from old admins that don't get deleted which are w/o any alliance and even if you see it: I always click to spy them (if they're inactive I don't see if they are noobs (and the points of the players I don't see as well... do the cheater scripts infocompte and antigame provide such information)?).
    • marshen wrote:

there are many accounts from old admins that don't get deleted which are w/o any alliance and even if you see it: I always click to spy them (if they're inactive I don't see if they are noobs (and the points of the players I don't see as well... do the cheater scripts infocompte and antigame provide such information)?).

If they are "old admins" and are no longer staff, then they won't be in the staff alliance. Even if they are no longer staff, you should not be able to spy them. When a staff member is disleveled, the account is locked and marked for deletion. If you are able to spy an old staff member then either they were not locked and deleted as they are supposed to or they are impersonators. If you see many accounts as you have stated then report them.

All current staff are in the staff alliance and they do not show a rank on the galaxyview.
    • the1337g33k wrote:

marshen wrote:

there are many accounts from old admins that don't get deleted which are w/o any alliance and even if you see it: I always click to spy them (if they're inactive I don't see if they are noobs (and the points of the players I don't see as well... do the cheater scripts infocompte and antigame provide such information)?).

If they are "old admins" and are no longer staff, then they won't be in the staff alliance. Even if they are no longer staff, you should not be able to spy them. When a staff member is disleveled, the account is locked and marked for deletion. If you are able to spy an old staff member then either they were not locked and deleted as they are supposed to or they are impersonators. If you see many accounts as you have stated then report them.

All current staff are in the staff alliance and they do not show a rank on the galaxyview.

very good. you interpreted my message exactly as it was supposed to be!

i can't spy them and i fuckin click on send probe every time and every time i get "fuck off" and its a bit annoying. there are 3-4 (former) SGO accounts and a couple of (former) GO accounts I in my universe... :(
    • I also like this idea, can be pretty useful at explaining why certain players can't be spyed etc for new players.

If you have old admins who are no longer in the teams then they should be removed by Admins, so poke your local Game Admin.

Marshen please watch your language, there's no need for the profanity.