Add a new filter to inbox

• Implemented
    • Usability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add a new filter to inbox

In Ogame there are two types of messages, the messages written by users (private message and alliance messages) and the messages received by the game (spy reports, battle reports, fleet movements, etc).

The idea is simple: that these messages can be distinguished each other.

Why?
      In the game there are a option that allows to see spy reports completely and is very useful for players that spy massively :D , but there are a problem :( , sometimes while it is spying, you receive messages and these are mixed with spy reports which are then difficult to notice :S .

The pics bellow explain better what i mean :P

this is the option "see spy reports completely"

and this is the problem, a mixed message between spy reports which can go undetected: ;(

i think that the problem can be solved if is it adds a new option in the message filter: :)

the new option could be: "delete all fleet messages"
      the option delete spy reports, battle reports, fleet movements reports and ACS invitations, and so we see only the messages you have sent us without having to search among many reports.

if this is not possible, instead of this filter could add the "delete read messages" that would be the second best option for this problem.

this is my first idea, I hope you like. :D and sorry by my bad english. ^^

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cuyovicko ().

• the dropdown box is already too filled up with deletion options (and some off them dont even work).

even if i like this idea i would only want it if the options get some sperators so that you can better dertermine which one you want to select.
    • marshen wrote:

the dropdown box is already too filled up with deletion options (and some off them dont even work).

even if i like this idea i would only want it if the options get some sperators so that you can better dertermine which one you want to select.
      Yes, very true. Puting even more options (what's next? Only spy reports from other players to your planets? Only circular?) is just going to fill it even more and get it even less practical.
      I'm not sure I'd like this idea actually...