World record of mines production

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• World record of mines production

hello , welcome to World record of mines production
      - all data are verified in the respective countries ( i hope )
      - deut production need to be calculate with temperature

you can appear in this rank , for example create an account here : mines.oprojekt.net/index.php
      you can use this script to export bbccode : userscripts.org/scripts/show/92002

<= click

TOP 10 total points in mine

1shigeno33.952.124
      2Nicolas32.373.888
      3glesio31.985.811
      4forza30.957.140
      5Shebely27.317.351
      6The Deus26.835.710
      7Devil26.462.131
      8Caprica Six26.309.575
      9Ixion26.164.291
      10dref25.176.231

source :

if in your country, you have a topic about this record, you can mention it in this thread :D

last update : 06/07/2011

The post was edited 1 time, last by benneb ().

• benneb wrote:

cristuning84 wrote:

Benneb, I think the chart of you first post, is very very very very old!!!!

this is the updated and correct chart:
      mines.oprojekt.net/?show=statsdisp_all&sort=met

no i display only x1 speed : mines.oprojekt.net/index.php?show=statsdisp_all&noSpeedUnis

and production must be verified, 1/2 of oprojekt are fake

The germen records there should all be possible. We did not spy every planet but check the ingamepoints.

So I miss my mines and the mines of some other great german miners to - we have much more than capricia.
    • benneb wrote:

cristuning84 wrote:

Benneb, I think the chart of you first post, is very very very very old!!!!

this is the updated and correct chart:
      mines.oprojekt.net/?show=statsdisp_all&sort=met

no i display only x1 speed : mines.oprojekt.net/index.php?show=statsdisp_all&noSpeedUnis

and production must be verified, 1/2 of oprojekt are fake

this is the duty of the National Admins (as me), of the Hof-Chief Inspectors and of the Hof-Inspectors of a community. each community should have its own staff for this tool.
    • benneb wrote:

spa856 wrote:

Nice.

But french players are the champions. Very compliments.
      :)

not really, only French and Polish have a thread, and only 2 DE gave me their production, i am sure that there are very good miner who are not in this rank,

if a lot of people could do pub on their board, or create a thread about their production, in order to find new record

to create a thread in their board about this tool, they need to be National Admin of the tool for their community. For being a National Admin, they have to ask to the Leader of the tool (nickname: Petty230): board.oprojekt.net/
    • cristuning84 wrote:

to create a thread in their board about this tool, they need to be National Admin of the tool for their community. For being a National Admin, they have to ask to the Leader of the tool (nickname: Petty230): board.oprojekt.net/

i am not talking about of any tool, we just use it to help ( bbcode export )

everybody can create a thread in their board without any agreement like : FR or PL thread