Sign on moon like the sign on the planets when you spy/attack/transport etc...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sign on moon like the sign on the planets when you spy/attack/transport etc...

when you spy a planet you get a sign on it that you spied it.
      if you spied the moon, you get the same sign on the planet not the moon.
      my suggestion is to get the sign on the planet alone if you spied the planet
      and
      get another sign on the moon when you spy the moon.

this feature is related to commander users mainly since they are able to spy moons from galaxy views.

i came up with this, mainly as i use commander, and i am a fleeter:
      i mass spy all around me, i spy planets and moons, everywhere, anything i can, sometimes i spy the planet and i get an error than spy the moon, see i got an error and get confused on which i spied and which one i didnt, or i spy the planet and get error on the moon for some reason and get confused on which on spied etc...

same goes for attacks and transports etc...
      a sign on each one individually :D
      this is a commander related feature as i said, and i would like to see that each one of the planet or moon get a sign on its own that you are attacking/spying/ transporting etc..
    • i dont think u understood my idea pretty well from what i tried to explain.

here is a picture edited by me on paint :P ( nothing special :P ) :
      first pic, i spied planets and moons same time and got only a sign ( circled in yellow ) on the planet for spying the moon and the planet.
      what i mean is that incase i get an error i dont know which one was spied and which one wasnt.
      so, simple, add the same sign to the moons as the picture will show you: ( it is an easy implementation :) ) :
      edit by Valent- image removed
    • Kamil wrote:

i dont think u understood my idea pretty well from what i tried to explain.

here is a picture edited by me on paint :P ( nothing special :P ) :
      first pic, i spied planets and moons same time and got only a sign ( circled in yellow ) on the planet for spying the moon and the planet.
      what i mean is that incase i get an error i dont know which one was spied and which one wasnt.
      so, simple, add the same sign to the moons as the picture will show you: ( it is an easy implementation :) ) :
      edit by Valent- image removed

Ah now my imagination works better. ^^
      - - - WTH was here - - -

PD

ogame has no bugs...only unbalanced features^^
      yeah my girlfriend too :P
      loool