Why not closing the Suggestion Area?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fox Fornax wrote:

And finally we are getting close to the point where all those suggestions are being implemented anyways.

yep. joky already spoiled a lot of suggestions with posts that something is coming or is already implemented.

on the upcoming test server u'll already see some of the suggestions implemented and a lot of new things to discuss. i'm seeing forward to see a lot of interesting talks here on the board when it starts.
    • marshen wrote:

Fox Fornax wrote:

And finally we are getting close to the point where all those suggestions are being implemented anyways.

yep. joky already spoiled a lot of suggestions with posts that something is coming or is already implemented.

on the upcoming test server u'll already see some of the suggestions implemented and a lot of new things to discuss. i'm seeing forward to see a lot of interesting talks here on the board when it starts.

If I understodd correctly the message you're citing says that the poll was a joke becasuse they are implementing everything in the poll (not hearing what the players who voted said). They're doing whatever they want and trying t make us believe is what we want...
    • Hello Gardien des Etoiles,

Sorry for this serious joke, but i can't hear again and again that "the GF and the teams" won't hear what users say. Maybe it's caused that some player tell the same words again and again and again.

It's only up to the GameForge to decide about OGame, and they collect feedback from users to improve game and changes . It's really up to you that you believe it not - maybe you expect much to much influence.

So there is only one question - Why not closing this thread ?

Regards,
    • Gardien des Etoiles wrote:

marshen wrote:

Fox Fornax wrote:

If I understodd correctly the message you're citing says that the poll was a joke becasuse they are implementing everything in the poll (not hearing what the players who voted said). They're doing whatever they want and trying t make us believe is what we want...

this is WHAT you may think but is in NO WAY my opinion. please don't put words in my mouth that i have never said!

@ francolino: is there one?