New ranking

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New ranking

Presentation

I suggest to create two new ranking in the game: Defense and Buildings

Today we have tree ranking existing: Points, Fleet and the useless research ranking. Ogame need two new.

Explanation

==> Defense Ranking: Very easy, it works like Fleet ranking. One defense = One point.

==> Building Ranking: In this case, i want to propose two choices:
      O-The first : All the buildings account (mines, nanites factory, solar powerplant, hangar...And moon buildings) with one building level = one point.
      O-The second: Only mines are added in the building ranking (only Metal, cristal and deuterium mines) like that: one mine level = one point.

Exemple:

I have in all my planets:
      Metal 36
      Cristal 31
      Deuterium 29

Solar: 30
      Fusion: 16
      Metal hangar: 11
      Cristal hangar: 10
      deuterium Hangar: 10
      Robot factory: 10
      Laboratory: 12
      Yard space: 12
      Nanite factory: 4
      supply depot: 1
      terraformer: 4
      Missile: 4

If the players add buildings on moon, they are added in the total. (thx to Kendiraton for his remark)

Total: 208 and if i have 10 planetes like that: 220*10 = 2200 total building levels.
      Total: 96 mine levels so 960 in the entire account.

With the first idea (All buildings), my Building Ranking is 2080 points.
      With the second idea (only mine, my Buildinf Ranking is 960.

:thumbup: If you like this suggestion, don't forget to leave a comforting comment plz :thumbup:

The post was edited 2 times, last by PPL1 ().

• For the building ranking, I think the mines only don't make sense. It should be your first option or nothing.
      And I would add the buildings on moons too (adding buildings on moons to buildings on planets, not separately)

ex: you have on each of your 10 moons:
      - phalanx 8
      - Lunar base 7
      - robot factory 5
      - jump gate 1
      total = 21

It would add 210 (21*10) to your 2080, i.e. total = 2290.
    • lrdfrb wrote:

I guess the turtles wouldn't be very happy with your defense-ranking (making them an easy target for us rippers ;)
      So that's good! If the game is to give advantages to turtles, it's not a game anymore... BTW, 1 plasma = 1 Missile launcher in this suggestion. So you have to probe anyway...
    • the new rankings allready gives you more than enough information about the players... if you want more info go and scan the people.
      or if you want to show of with your own buildings go and use mines.oprojekt.net or similar fan projects.