AndrOgame

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AndrOgame

• Info : Ogame Client for Android
      • Author : jejedroid (me)
      • Support : kricek_83@yahoo.fr
      • Download : code.google.com/p/andr-o-game/downloads/list
      • Screenshot :
      • Browser : No Browser... In App Navigation.
      • Languages : FR, EN, SK, Waiting for other translators...

[spoiler=Description]
        Hi everyone !
        After posting to support and to french forum, I was asked to post here...

I'm a french Android developper and I wanted to help the community and make Ogame reachable from Android smartphones users; anywhere they are.

I had lots of problems when trying to connect to my account from my smartphone (non-adapted display) while using my operator network (very long time to show something). I tried to understand why it was this long and assume that this comes from downloading of each picture... So I thought that if pictures where already stocked inside the device, navigation should be really faster. The application would only have to deal with the different HTML requests in time.This would provide easier and faster access for smartphones users and so: more people connected from anywhere...
        [/spoiler]

The post was edited 4 times, last by kricek ().

• You can easily answer that question by having a look at the T&C:

5.3. The user is also prohibited from running the online game (including all individual web pages) with other programs besides the Internet browser or the client program that has been provided. This refers in particular to so-called bots and other tools meant to replace or supplement the Web interface.
    • Thank you for your answer!

The T&C have been written years ago and smartphones didn't exist à that time...

This concerns computers users...

And even if this also concerns smartphones users, this means "without GF's permission"...?

Edit : So how could I ask to GF? I thought if I posted here, my message would be sent directly at GF...?

The post was edited 1 time, last by kricek ().

• Hello,
      It is of course possible to allow / tolerate the usage of your android app. And it's a good idea. You have a PM from me.

kricek wrote:

Edit : So how could I ask to GF? I thought if I posted here, my message would be sent directly at GF...?

Your posting is enough for this ;-)

Regards.
    • kricek wrote:

Can anyone tell me if:
      - this app respects the rules? Otherwise what could I change?
      - it's a good idea?

Your app will respect the rules, if you don't make a bot, add premium feature or automatisation.
      When you are ready to share your app , come back to show your works :)
      In first step All coms. will want to know if your app is tolerated before use it, and the way is to make a topic here :)
    • Hi!
      Thank you for these excellent answers, these are good news.
      I will come back when the app will be "showable" but these answers will motivate me to make it showable quickly.
      By the way, I created a account on Hydra, on french server (same name as me) in order to test my app... Is this a problem?
    • kricek wrote:

By the way, I created a account on Hydra, on french server (same name as me) in order to test my app... Is this a problem?

Yes it is, cause then you use a not tolerated tool in a live universe - this is not allowed. We can help you with a test account.
      Please contact me in IRC channel #ogame.origin

Regards, Francolino