Remove Javascript Textboxcontrol

• Remove Javascript Textboxcontrol

I'm not aware if this was suggested yet but never the less its anoying and quite useless.

Why cant i type any number wich i want to type? There is no way this is usefull. Maybe i'm waiting for a returning fleet or incoming resources. So i have to type lager numbers than those currently allowed by the JS.
      Also if i klick into a textfield - boom anything gone. Why?

If this was made to weaken the jump gate fine.
      But it's not hard to trick the JS.
      See:
      img3.imagebanana.com/img/m2a75by1/df.png
    • Its possible, that you can "cheat" the user interface.
      But I suppose the server will validate all given values additional on receiving an event.
      Thats the normal process for all software systems with connection over "untrusted" connections :)

And I think the request has a corresponding context (with the old resources), so it should normally ignore this values.

Otherwise you can "send" a fleet with 1kk Rips away (-1kk Rips standing on planet afterwards) and then delete the planet :)
      That would be a very easy way to build 1kk Rips :)
    • Uhm ur not getting my point.
      With the current implementaion it shouldn't be possible to wait for a returning fleet in the jup gate window. By bypassing the JS check it is. So its useless.

Also i mean its rubbish that all Textboxes are "protected" by JS. Example last Fleetpage i want to load a specific sum of ress.
      So i copy the costs of a buliding into those boxes and the number is deleted cause it contains those dots between 3 numbers. (tausendertrennzeichen)