Sort messages in the Recycle bin

• Usability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i agree, this is really important,( at least for me as i look a lot in my recycler bin and alot of times i delete messages by mistake and sometimes esp reports ;) ) and sorting them by time of deletion is in my opinion the best way of sorting them :D

this surely will be nice to get :D
    • Maybe you got a wrong side view on this "problem". We do not need some "sort messages" in recycle bin. It is all about the post in Ogame. Only those, which paid for it, get some sort of more comfortable post. This is wrong way marketing, because the money can be obtained from something much profitable - quest system.

Post is a communication tool. See the Facebook and all kind of social network. People want to communicate. Supporting a communication in any game could/will raise the entire game popularity only by that, the people can converse together - what is sometimes a fun. Present version of Ogame post is, sorry to say it, sorrowful. Heavy to find something, your eyes are getting tired only by reading from it...

We do not need a something like FB, but certainly we need a full developed post (sorting, notes, contacts, directory, sent items, received items - unread items,..) like in lotus notes or outlook. Not strewed in game, but reachable via one part of game - a post. A developer compromise can be made.
      -Ogame Recension-
      Ogame need a change!
      -Check my account for my ideas-
    • sirEdward wrote:

Maybe you got a wrong side view on this "problem". We do not need some "sort messages" in recycle bin. It is all about the post in Ogame. Only those, which paid for it, get some sort of more comfortable post. This is wrong way marketing, because the money can be obtained from something much profitable - quest system.

Post is a communication tool. See the Facebook and all kind of social network. People want to communicate. Supporting a communication in any game could/will raise the entire game popularity only by that, the people can converse together - what is sometimes a fun. Present version of Ogame post is, sorry to say it, sorrowful. Heavy to find something, your eyes are getting tired only by reading from it...

We do not need a something like FB, but certainly we need a full developed post (sorting, notes, contacts, directory, sent items, received items - unread items,..) like in lotus notes or outlook. Not strewed in game, but reachable via one part of game - a post. A developer compromise can be made.

i dont want to seem toooo stupid, but what does that have to do with the idea ?
      this idea is about when you delete some messages you got, and you want to retrieve them in the recycle bin, and the current system is bit hard to find messages in when you delete them, so an idea of sorting between date received and date deleted in the options to make the search easier.
      can you plz what the above post has to do with the idea plz :) ?
    • sirEdward wrote:

Kamil: What did i mean with my post is, that the post itself is insufficient. Some feature alias "sort messages in recycle bin" will help only a little. So take it as my Ogame Post analysis if you wish.
      But i am very curious about your point of view. Is Ogame post, something what can you recommend ?

well, to avoid causing confusion for those who are visiting the suggestions and this idea, i prefer if this topic would be opened in the General Area since it is not actually relative to the actual topic of the idea :)
      i will poke Francolino to cut the analysis you made, and post it in the proper section for debate and discussion then we could discuss it properly ;)