userBoard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi there,
      Script Name : userBoard

Display Spoiler
      Edit by Valent | Removed Imageshack Ad [/img]
      Edit by Valent | Removed Imageshack Ad /spoiler]
      • Browser : FireFox with GM, ASAP will be changed to work with Chrome
      • Languages :FR, EN
        Script can be easily modified by myself in order to contain every translations you did.
        [spoiler=Description]
        -This script can only be used for the ogame board.
        It provides you the ability to modify some informations according to your needs... BBcode shortcuts, debugging CSS templates, change the subUrls / the main destination url...

Today this script allows you to
        -Change the destination of the main logo
        -Add BBCode Personnal Shortcuts (automatic bbcode action, special shortcuts...)
        -Add your own CSS
        -Add your own JS (Advanced users only)
        -Change the default colors for text and quote, with easy simple basic editor (no CSS knowledge needed)

There are lot of others features wich allow you to configure that script.
        Every options could be disabled, so if you are just looking for a unique feature, there will be no problem.
        An important update currently is developped.
        For further informations, do not hesitate.
        [/spoiler]

Edit : becarefull, the bbcode feature doesn't work on OO, because of a different implementation of the writing page.
      Last Edit : all under-logo options, removed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ersir ().

• I found an error in your script:
      When you click "Validate this data - Preview", it takes you to the url:
      http://board.ogame.org/index.php?form=UserProfileEdit&Userboard=true#submit=true-refresh

Then your page will refresh > refresh > refresh > refresh and will never stop.
      To fix this I have deleted the part in red then press enter:
      http://board.ogame.org/index.php?form=UserProfileEdit&Userboard=true#submit=true-refresh

Also when you click on "english" translation, some french language remains. I can give translation to you if you need it.
    • Hi,

You're right, sorry, it will be corrected (however please note that I work on an important Update (wich includes a lot of bug-fix)).
      Also, translations issues will be solved by the following version.
      I guess version 1.2 will be published this week, maybe tonight or tomorow (or not...!), we'll see.

Thanks for the report.

Nota Bene : validating data isn't compulsary, data are periodically saved.

Edit : new version(1.2) available, bugs fixed (I Hope so !).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ersir ().

• Hello,

This fine script would be tolerated when all hints about "-Add/Remove Sublinks/images under the main logo (Portal,Forum,Members,Chat,Pranger....)" are removed.
      I can do this here, but you have still to clean up your page.

Regards, Francolino
    • Thanks and welcome .)

Added to the tolerated list right now.

Well, please collect a list with all needed translations and start a translation task in the localization area. I am sure that a lot of other coms want this script in their language ;)
      Contact Dimmetr to help you with the translation task.

Regards , Francolino
    • ^^ Hey Ersir as you told me (i don't know if you still remember ^^) I tested your script in Chrome...
      Well not as terrible as I thought, but some fixes need to be done...
      The script is a bit slow and doesn't act as usually in Firefox :=)
      Hope you can find a solution soon ^^
    • Mmm you're right man :/ i wasn't using the latest version of Chrome neither the latest one for your scripts :/ .
      i will try to fix this as soon as possible.Sorry for the disturb.
      P.S: i'm thinking about something does your script support all ogame boards (ae one included???)
    • It should work on all GameForge board, in every country.
      For instance, board.ogame.* or board.metin2.* or board.4story.* ... etc (these are other GameForge boards ).
      However script options aren't displayed by right to left (you were talking about AE).