About manage accounts

• General

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About manage accounts

Hi,

First sorry for writing in my mother language, i hope someone review my translation (i want to use exact words).

----------------------------
      Creo que es sabido por la mayoría que GF ha decidido convertir OGame en un negocio, sacrificando la competitividad, juego limpio y otros aspectos.

La octava tanda de fusiones (al menos en ogame.es) lo reafirma, ningún tipo de consideración con los universos/cuentas implicadas, fusionando cuentas baneadas/inactivas únicamente para no devolver la MO.

Siguiendo esta línea de pensamiento, tengo una propuesta, que creo beneficia tanto a GF como a los usuarios.

A día de hoy, GF obtiene beneficio de todos los aspectos del juego, salvo uno, la cuenta en sí misma.

Es un hecho diario (al menos en ogame.es) la venta de cuentas, ya sea en ebay, milanuncios o derivados, asique, una vez se puedan desvincular cuentas del lobby, lo que propongo es que GF medie en la compra venta de cuentas, llevándose un % del total de la transacción (este % no debe ser elevado o la gente lo hará por fuera).
      I think it is known by the majority that GF has decided to convert OGame into a business, sacrificing competitiveness, fair play and other aspects.

The eighth round of mergers (at least on ogame.es) reaffirms this, no kind of consideration with the universes/accounts involved, merging banned/inactive accounts only to not return the DM.

Following this line of thought, i got a proposal, which i think benefits both GF and the users.

To this day, GF benefits from all aspects of the game, except one, the account itself.

It is a daily fact (at least on ogame.es) the sale of accounts, whether in ebay, milanuncios or derivatives, so, once you can unlink accounts from the lobby, what i propose is that GF mediates in the sale of accounts, taking a % of the total of the transaction (this % should not be raised or people wont use it).

Thanks and regards.
      Save the cheerleader, save the World.