Hero Unit: Admiral, Governor and Embassador

• Fleet, Defense and Combats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hero Unit: Admiral, Governor and Embassador

Hello, everyone!!!
      this is my first post on the Forum, so please be nice with me...

I been playing for a long time this kind of games, so i've seen all of the changes in gameplay in most of the games, one in particular, a ''HERO'' unit.

gives more roleplaying chanches and also customization, wich are huge things that enhace the game enjoyment.

And I will like one in this game.

I propose three ''Hero'' units, each one with differents abilities (of course you can chose only one XD) :

Admiral: a combat unit, with enhanced cobat, movement and defences skills, and some abilities like call reinforcement to his location (send x ships to x.xxx.x) in less time than normal, also he have the ability to change between ships (its start in a Light fighter, then you can switch to a heavy fighter, etc...).

Governor: a resource enhacer unit, this unit gives X bonus to your production of metals, crystals and Deut. also you can move him in a ship to another planet, and his abilities can be relative to the personality of the governor ( been like agresive(giving a bonus to the hangar construction speed) or pacific (bonus to resources construction speed))

Embassador: a full diplomatic unit, giving more options to the galaxy menu, better infiltration, or even giving bonus to your alliance...

you catch the direction of this, so there is no other thing to explain...

so my suggestion to add this feature to the game

thanks

see you in Ogame!!!!