Advanced colonizer (colonizzatrice avanzata)

• Fleet, Defense and Combats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Advanced colonizer (colonizzatrice avanzata)

(Below is the translation into English) Good morning guys, this is my second proposal or idea, if you want to see the first one is in the general section and it says "New planets, new environments and graphic enhancement" but here we will talk Of a ship, that is, the advanced colonizer. What I am about to propose is a small game revolution and the purpose of my idea and to make the game more interesting. As I said in the other proposal, are not you tired of seeing the same things? Same ships, same planets, even bids themselves, I admit that "novelty" is dangerous but used with just caution can only improve the game. Returning to this proposal, the advanced colonizer does not replace the normal colonizer and only an addition to all other vessels. We all know what the task of the colonizer is, or colonize worlds, but what can he do that advanced? It is simple, even this can colonize worlds but not normal ones from position 1 to 15, this new and advanced colonizer has been studied and created for a single task, colonizing worlds in the unexplored universe, the dangerous and invaded by pirates , Position 16 of the map. For those who make the shipments, it will have happened at least once that "the commander of the fleet" has sent this message (we had to land on unplanned planet and that's why the expedition will have a delay) unexplored planet? Have we landed? But colonize it immediately I say! Unfortunately it is not possible for various reasons, the normal colonizer is not advanced enough to deal with such a task, nor is it strong enough to deal with any pirates. On the other hand, the advanced C. can do this journey and face the various pirates he will encounter because he is better armed, better armored and with stronger shields thanks to his powerful laser, he is able to break light and heavy hunting without No difficulty, but this ship takes time, resources and patience to be unlocked (later I'll list the features). From here begins the complicated part of my proposal, who wants to conquer such planets can do it but can not be found more than one planet per system, for example, if in a system 1: 269: 16 there is already a conquered planet, In that system you can safely do the expeditions but you will not be able to colonize because you have already occupied the position, to colonize you have to go to the next system 1: 270: 16 hoping that it is not occupied also that. There are also disadvantages especially for those who attack these planets, can be spied and attacked like all other planets but at your own risk and danger, if you decide to attack, being an unexplored area before reaching your goal your fleet can meet To a sad destiny like meeting pirates along the way or crashing with a black hole, in these cases, the attacking fleet automatically retires, this is an advantage for those who colonize in those places, but the same disadvantage also has those who colonize such planets, The disadvantage will be in shifting resources, the risks that attacking ships also have cargos that carry resources even if you colonized, unfortunately there are no safe shortcuts for anyone, the only real benefit that these planets offer is magnitude, All planets in positions 16 will be equal to or greater than 200 in size

BASE features of the advanced colonizer, resources to build and research to unlock it

CHARACTERISTICS (base)
      Structural Integrity: 45,000
      Shield power: 320
      Attack power: 280
      Speed: 1500 (being bigger and even slower than normal colonizer)
      Hold: 20,000
      Fuel consumption: 1000

RESOURCES TO CREATE BUILDING (being very advanced is more expensive than the battleship)
      45,000 metal
      65,000 crystal
      45,000 deuterium
      Given the high cost and not advised to use it in battle

SEARCHING TO UNLOCK (being an advanced ship, even searches are advanced)
      Pulse Propulsion: LIV.10
      informatics technology: LIV.10
      Astrophysics LIV. 10

Example of advanced colonizer

italian text
      TRANSLATION ITALIAN

Buon giorno ragazzi, questa è la mia seconda proposta o idea, se volete vedere la prima si trova nella sezione generale e s'intitola " New planets, new environments and graphic enhancement" ma qui parleremo di una nave, ovvero, la colonizzatrice avanzata. Ciò che sto per proporvi è una piccola rivoluzione del gioco e lo scopo della mia idea e di rendere più interessante il gioco. come ho detto anche nell'altra proposta, non siete stufi di vedere sempre le stesse cose? stesse navi, stessi pianeti, addirittura stesse offerte, ammetto che la "novità" è pericolosa ma usata con la giusta cautela può solo migliorare il gioco. Tornando a questa proposta, la colonizzatrice avanzata non sostituisce la colonizzatrice normale e solo un'aggiunta a tutte le altre navi. Sappiamo tutti qual'é il compito della colonizzatrice, ovvero colonizzare mondi, ma cosa può fare quella avanzata? è semplice, anche questa può colonizzare mondi ma non quelli normali dalla posizione 1 a 15, questa nuova e avanzata colonizzatrice è stata studiata e creata per un unico compito, colonizzare mondi nella zona dell'universo inesplorato, quello pericoloso e invaso da pirati, ovvero, la posizione 16 della mappa. Per chi fa le spedizioni, gli sarà capitato almeno una volta che "il comandante della flotta" ha inviato questo messaggio (siamo dovuti atterrare su un pianeta inesplorato e per questo motivo la spedizione avrà un ritardo) pianeta inesplorato? siamo atterrati? ma colonizziamolo subito dico io! purtroppo non è possibile per vari motivi, la colonizzatrice normale non è abbastanza avanzata per affrontare un tale compito, inoltre non è abbastanza forte per fronteggiare eventuali pirati. La C. avanzata invece, può fare questo viaggio e fronteggiare i vari pirati in cui si imbatterà perché è meglio armata, meglio corazzata e con scudi più resistenti, grazie al potente laser di cui dispone, è in grado di squarciare caccia leggeri e pesanti senza alcuna difficoltà, ma questa nave richiede tempo, risorse e pazienza per essere sbloccata (più avanti elencherò le caratteristiche). Da qui comincia la parte complicata della mia proposta, chi vuole conquistare tali pianeti lo può fare ma non possono essere trovati più di un pianeta per sistema, ad esempio, se in un sistema 1:269:16 c'è già un pianeta conquistato, in quel sistema potete fare tranquillamente le spedizioni ma non sarà possibile colonizzare essendo già occupata la posizione, per colonizzare dovete andare al sistema successivo 1:270:16 sperando che non sia occupato anche quello. Inoltre ci sono dei svantaggi specialmente per chi attacca questi pianeti, possono essere spiati e attaccati come tutti gli altri pianeti ma a vostro rischio e pericolo, se decidete di attaccare, essendo una zona inesplorata prima di arrivare al vostro obbiettivo la vostra flotta potrà andare incontro ad un triste destino come incontrare pirati lungo il tragitto o scontrarsi con un buco nero, in questi casi, la flotta attaccante si ritira automaticamente, questo è un vantaggio per chi colonizza in quei posti ma lo stesso svantaggio lo hanno anche chi colonizza tali pianeti, il svantaggio sarà nello spostamento delle risorse, i rischi che hanno le navi attaccanti li hanno anche i carghi che trasportano risorse anche se avete colonizzato, purtroppo non ci sono scorciatoie sicure per nessuno, l'unico vero vantaggio che questi pianeti offrono è la grandezza, tutti i pianeti nelle posizioni 16 saranno pari o superiori a 200 di grandezza

caratteristiche BASE della colonizzatrice avanzata, risorse per poterla costruire e ricerche per sbloccarla

CARATTERISTICHE (base)
      Integrità strutturale: 45.000
      Scudo: 320
      potenza di attacco: 280
      velocità: 1500 (essendo più grande e anche più lenta della normale colonizzatrice)
      stiva: 20.000
      consumo carburante: 1000

RISORSE PER POTERLA COSTRUIRE (essendo molto avanzata è più costosa della corazzata)
      65.000 di metallo
      60.000 di cristallo
      40.000 di deuterio
      dati i costi elevati e sconsigliato utilizzarla in battaglia

RICERCHE PER SBLOCCARLA ( essendo una nave avanzata, anche le ricerche sono avanzate)
      Propulsore a impulso: LIV.10
      Tecnologia informatica: LIV.10
      Astrofisica LIV. 10

ASPETTO COMMENTI RAGAZZI!!!!! (Look at kids comments!) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The post was edited 5 times, last by Greius ().

• A point that you didn't explain is about falange of sensor. At the moment galaxy permit to use falange only over planets in position 1-15 ......... if will be a planet in position 16, will be possible to falange ?

A problem that i see in this idea, is about the possibility that you are introducing a new way to left ships in planet (no need to do fleetsave) because will be very hard to could attack this planet.

italian text

Non hai spiegato se cambia il funzionamento della galassia riguardo alla falange di sensori. Al momento non è possibile falangiare l'orbita 16, dopo ?
      Purtroppo per come ho capito io l'idea, sembrerebbe che stai introducendo una nuova modalità per lasciare la flotta parcheggiata a terra, dato che risulterebbe molto complicato poterla attaccare

The post was edited 1 time, last by TGWo ().

• @edit by TGWo : I removed quote. No need to quote a complete message if it is directly the last you are replying.

It does not make sense that an advanced colonizer requires astrophysics at 15, with astro at 15 is already thinking of making mobile colonies and other things and the ship would become a useless ship.

The post was edited 2 times, last by TGWo ().

• Your comment may be there, but then how do you think we should unlock such an advanced nava that you must make a journey you do not know the distance and who has to explore an unexplored universe? Also, I find it unnecessary for shipments as they did, there are risks and there are very few things, would not you like to make these shipments more interesting?

italian text

Il tuo commento ci può stare, ma allora come pensi che dovremmo sbloccare una nava così avanzata che deve fare un viaggio di cui non si sa la distanza e che deve esplorare un'universo inesplorato? inoltre, le trovo inutili le spedizioni così come le hanno fatte, ci sono dei rischi e si trovano ben poche cose, non ti piacerebbe rendere più interessante queste spedizioni?
      ?( :D

• And then ... I'm talking to you TGWo, the phalanx will be able to do it, you only have to take into account the risks that we are about to reach that planet as if it were a normal shipment, that is, black holes and pirates! But I did not say that it will be impossible and I have not said that the fleet can be parked quietly, the fleet can be destroyed. I'm not an attacker, I'm more a defender, and as a defender I could not help noticing that the attackers are much better off than defenders! Can falang, those fixed attack at night, have the missiles with which they can destroy any kind of defense, we want to give an advantage to the defenders? at least one? It seems to me that you just do not believe it? :thumbdown: ?( ;( X(

italian text
      e poi...mi riferisco a te TGWo, la falange sarà possibile farla, bisogna mettere in conto solo i rischi che ci sono per raggiungere quel pianeta come se fosse una normalissima spedizione, ovvero buchi neri e pirati! ma non ho detto che sarà impossibile e non ho manco detto che la flotta si può tenere parcheggiata li tranquillamente, la flotta potrà essere distrutta. io non sono un'attaccante, sono più un difensore, e come difensore non ho potuto non notare che gli attaccanti sono molto più avvantaggiati dei difensori! possono falangiare, quelli fissati attaccano di notte, hanno i missili con cui possono distruggere ogni tipo di difesa, vogliamo dare un vantaggio ai difensori? almeno uno? a me sembra più che giusto non credi?

• Greius wrote:

Your comment may be there, but then how do you think we should unlock such an advanced nava that you must make a journey you do not know the distance and who has to explore an unexplored universe? Also, I find it unnecessary for shipments as they did, there are risks and there are very few things, would not you like to make these shipments more interesting?

italian text

Il tuo commento ci può stare, ma allora come pensi che dovremmo sbloccare una nava così avanzata che deve fare un viaggio di cui non si sa la distanza e che deve esplorare un'universo inesplorato? inoltre, le trovo inutili le spedizioni così come le hanno fatte, ci sono dei rischi e si trovano ben poche cose, non ti piacerebbe rendere più interessante queste spedizioni?
      ?( :D
      astrofisic level 5 or 6 because astrofisic is too dificult to level up for de time..

The post was edited 2 times, last by TGWo ().

• You are right but not entirely because if you have managed to understand my English we are so bad then you will have realized that for those who attack these "special" planets it will be more complicated to reach them because of pirates and black holes. Whoever colonizes these planets will benefit, though, and it is also true that the risks that the attackers are running are also run by those who colonize, for example, to carry resources, which is why I put astrophysics so high, because if not all They would colonize in that area, and for those who attack very often, it might get angry, so I wanted to put a limit on these "special planets" or no more than two or three planets. Going back to what you said, I repeat, you are right, but do not stoop to the level ad so much of astrophysics, but I put it to level 10! Now I will modify the post but I can not lower the level even further, if it would not be too easy to unlock this ship too, I repeat, there would be too many planets conquered in that area. I hope you understand everything, is level 10 more acceptable? I'm awaiting reply! :D :D

italian text

translation italian

hai ragione ma non del tutto, perché se sei riuscito a capire il mio inglese pessimo allora di sicuro avrai capito che, per chi attacca questi pianeti "particolari" sarà più complicato raggiungerli per via dei pirati e dei buchi neri. Chi colonizza questi pianeti sarà in vantaggio, però, e anche vero che i rischi che corrono chi attacca, li corrono anche chi colonizza, ad esempio, per trasportare risorse, per questo motivo che ho messo l'astrofisica così alta, perchè se no tutti colonizzerebbero in quella zona e per chi attacca molto spesso si potrebbe arrabbiare, per questo motivo volevo mettere un limite per questi "pianeti speciali" ovvero non più di due o tre pianeti. Ritornando a quello che tu hai detto, ripeto, hai ragione, ma non abbasserei di così tanto il livelo dell'astrofisica, ma la metto al livello 10! ora modificherò il post ma non posso abbassare ancora di più il livello, se no sarebbe troppo facile sbloccare questa nave inoltre, ripeto, ci sarebbero troppi pianeti conquistati in quella zona. spero che hai capito tutto, è più accettabile il livello 10? attendo risposta!