MoZaRT (cHaOs) vs Stars

• Normal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MoZaRT (cHaOs) vs Stars

[CENTER]
      At 04-06 10:47:11, as it came to a battle:

Attacker FARAMIR (X:XXX:XX)
      Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%
      Type: L.Fighter Battleship Dest.
      Total: 742 8.465 205

Defender Stars (X:XXX:XX)
      Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%
      Type: S.Cargo L.Cargo L.Fighter H.Fighter Cruiser Battleship Recy. Esp.Probe
      Total: 737 1.019 10.081 110 1.210 1.745 252 10

After battle...

Attacker FARAMIR (X:XXX:XX)
      Type: L.Fighter Battleship Dest.
      Total: 223 8.251 205

Defender Stars (X:XXX:XX)
      destroyed!

He captured

metal, 1.218.212 crystal and 259.247 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of
      units.

The defender lost a total of
      units.

At these space coordinates now float
      metal and
      crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created is 0 %.

Your 3500 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 70.000.000. At the target, 43.538.400 metal and 20.347.200 crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 43.538.400 metal and 20.347.200 crystal

-- Created by Takana's CR Converter v1.955 beta - Dragon Takana --

This fight is a gift to the bg alliance.Mozart will present his next fights to the bg alliance

Chaos presented
    • 7/10:
      - rainbowcolors
      - no afterwaves (if there weren't any CR gets boosted to 8/10)
      - no win/loss calc

all features one could fix by using ogmem (once in a while i have to make that remark)

also: first [center] tag is double, which happened before i believe - do people ever 2nd check themselves these days?
      03-11-05 17:16:47 Allianz [reTOS] Mitgliedschaft in Allianz [reTOS] beendet
      Spieler Sanguinius hat die Allianz [reTOS] aufgelöst.
      Sie und alle anderen Spieler können sich nun neu bewerben
      R.I.P, baby
    • Good ole' takana converter!

ogmem IS NOT board HoF post. What's too hard to understand here RusiaK? Beside that irrelevant win/los calc is for amateurs. You have all relevant numbers apart from deut spent in posted CR above.

Great profit. Congrats for crash!
      ex #1st ranked uni14 .org
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us
      ex #1st ranked andromeda .si
    • Sorcy wrote:

Beside that irrelevant win/los calc is for amateurs.

so you're telling me that EVERY COMPANY EVER is an amateur?

i am perfectly aware of ogmem not being a hof post format. i even got warned for not posting rainbowcolors back in the day. yet, there is still the option to link.
      03-11-05 17:16:47 Allianz [reTOS] Mitgliedschaft in Allianz [reTOS] beendet
      Spieler Sanguinius hat die Allianz [reTOS] aufgelöst.
      Sie und alle anderen Spieler können sich nun neu bewerben
      R.I.P, baby
    • No. Your lack of understanding here is only issue. +spamming random HoF threads with this private third party database.

My statement is that your requirement of win/los calc in ogame is for amateurs. One need to see CR above just for a few seconds to get approximate win/los outcome + there's still no accurate result at ogmem as you don't know how much deut was spent on hit.
      So like said your need for win/los calc is irrelevant, useless, amateuris requirement just to spam HoF posts with your usual crap.

If you want to use some third party database for your own hits go for it. It's your own choice. if you have them of course.
      But that's board HoF section. Players post here to properly introduce their HoF hits to ogame community. Nothing wrong with that.

What about to comment hit and then move along instead of spamming them on a regular basis with your private issues.
      ex #1st ranked uni14 .org
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us
      ex #1st ranked andromeda .si