AGO sends too much sc on attack if no lc is available

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AGO sends too much sc on attack if no lc is available

Today I noticed that quick attack from spying reports, will send too much small cargo to attack if no large cargo are available.
      For example I had spying report with 10k loot, I clicked on 'A' button to attack and AGO automatically filled to send 5 small cargo which is 25k space, instead of 2 which would be needed for 10k loot.

In example shown in attachments I tried to attack someone with 30k loot, and had no lc on planet available, AGO automatically filled to send 10 sc which is 50k space

Please note that this bug doesn't occur if you set 'Prefer small instead of large cargo ships' in AGO > fleet > attack.
    • ErikFyr wrote:

Hmm maybe it's not really a bug, but AGO sends more than needed in case of extra production on the planet when you arrive so you get all the loot with you that way
      Well sounds possible, but then same behavior doesn't happen if you set to send small cargo by default.
      I think that this problem may not be very problematic, but I found it problematic on start of new universe, where I sent 5 out of 10 small cargo instead of two, and didn't realised that
    • This is an weird behaviour that's not perfect.

What AGO does is convert the number of Large cargos into Small cargos. So the number of small cargos is always a multiple of 5.
      It would be better if AGO calculated the exact number of small cargos from the loot directly, rather than from the also calculated number of large cargos.