Auction redesign

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Auction redesign

Now the sistem takes whatever offer you make and takes the resources from you, where the last one to bid wins the object.

Suggestion:

Make the mechanism more like a real life auction, the players can bid up with the auction showing the 3 highest bids but without taking the resources until the end, to make the bid you will have to have the resources available. Only will have to pay the player who wins it, if the player who did the highest bid doesnt have the resources anymore the next highest bidder will pay, until the third one, if neither of them can pay the object is lost.

If a player bids 2 times in the same day and doesnt pay it will have a 24h ban from the auction, if he does it 5 times in a week 72h ban, and if he doest it 7 times a permanent ban from the auction. (This is to persuade people from bidding only with the intention to have the object lost)

-Pros:

-Players than have been attacked can no longer waste resources on the auction, example: you have been attacked but the wave attacks have not reached your moon yet, the auction finishes in 30 min, but the attack arrives in 20 min, allowing the attacker to sack.

-More resources in the "ecosystem", the bidders will have more resources to spare and the attackers no longer have to see their benefits go to "waste".

-Cons:

I dont see any lol

PD: The underlined numbers are personal suggestions and can and should (i guess) be studied to optimize the process, the important thing of this suggestion is the auction mechanism, everything else are little personal details that i think makes the process fair to everyone.

..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Archived because doublepost|22.1.2017|12:35:12::..

The post was edited 1 time, last by NoMoreAngel ().