Gammaglider's usage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gammaglider's usage

Is there a real useful way to use it? I thought it could have a sane cost but this monster requires more than a RIP. Why should i even think to build one, if not for fun?

Gammaglider
      Requirements: Metal: 4.000.000 Crystal: 6.000.000 Deuterium: 1.000.000

More, as i know the basic structural integrity of EVERY ship is given by the sum of metal and crystal spent. Why does this ship break this rule so deeply for no payback?

For the ones who didn't read it yet, these are the ship's stats
      Structural Integrity 1.000
      Shield Strength 20
      Attack Strength 1
      Cargo Capacity 1.000.000 units
      Base speed 100
      Fuel usage (Deuterium) 1
      #6 Retro server - Fra [N O X]
      #5 Andromeda.us - Fra.. [Dynamic]
    • Canarefr wrote:

Is there a real useful way to use it? I thought it could have a sane cost but this monster requires more than a RIP. Why should i even think to build one, if not for fun?

Gammaglider
      Requirements: Metal: 4.000.000 Crystal: 6.000.000 Deuterium: 1.000.000

More, as i know the basic structural integrity of EVERY ship is given by
      the sum of metal and crystal spent. Why does this ship break this rule
      so deeply for no payback?

The Gammaglider was a ship class to trump them all... sadly, it was one of the most failed projects in the universe.

says it all. It's just a fun ship or if you don't want to research graviton, you can use this ship to decrease deuterium cost when saving your fleet (like with rips).

You are right that the structural integrity is based on the metal and crystal cost. But because this is a failed project it is not true for the gammaglider (it is just a fun ship. Don't take it seriously^^)