Costs of Resources????

• General

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Costs of Resources????

If I was to purchase resources why the heck is it soooo expensive? I bet they haven't even sold any at the prices I see. So why even have them? Seriously this is the break down to which is being offered to me thru The Resource Market.....
      Metal = 10 million is 703,125 DM which is JUST over $50 !!!!
      Crystal = 10 million is 1,406,250 DM which is roughly $90 !!!!
      Duet = 10 million is 2,109,375 DM which is roughly $140 !!!!

Now being serious has anyone EVER bought resources at these prices? For metal in a single speed I can get 10 million metal in half a day to a full day depending on my farms. Crystal I can get in a day and a half to two days from my farms. Then the duet will take me roughly 3 days. If this is the case can I sell my resources? Take paypal or something?
      Something should be done with this or it should be taken away. Find something that is helpful and at a realistic price. I just find it funny to get a total of 30 million (10 million of each resource) it's going to cost me roughly $280 (Real Money). Where I can get that plus more in some areas in 3 days. :hsheep:
    • Roughly 280 Dollars for 2 Deathstars without say trading Resources.

For thoughts of "Model" contrast and worth even Digitally speaking, if not only, is fairly respective still really.

But can say there is a decent point, but for numbers really..can say 2Billion is a practical basis of most to use?? Least for a "Little, to no, cost to you.." kinda aspect.

Seems like there should be more room to negotiate but at that time there shouldn't probably wouldn't be any.

But I would still for the say same thing at even at 20 dollars, would some areas for 3 days in for the worth have any difference??

And digital exchanges essentially survive as a one-way story for why they work out, kinda like somethings otherwise, as such they are good avenues for the expense as long as the interest of spending still has a return, doesn't mean it has to be taken as an income against the expense for the return also. Like most things really, but usually say doesn't work that way.

Thanks,

Kellogen