OGame for multi platform

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OGame for multi platform

Hi OGame community,

Would it not be great if OGame was available by apps to install at Windows 10 computers, Windows phones, Android phones and IOS phones as well? Maybe this is possible in short time frame since the IOS app is already available, only should be created for small displays as well. The Windows 10 app, I think, is an easier job but hopefully it will come soon as well.

Best regards,
      QTEKK

• I think originally you could app out sites with Internet Explorer, and say run the 50-50 thoughts of some runtimes, but essentially as such is just say metadata priority if the inclined is not included for the base principle to say. Used to many plug-ins to say fill in the Gaps, but I haven't found them for many years now, essentially is just as easy to say download a 3rd party equivalency for a completely separate app to say and just import/export, which alot use for say the share feature of equal and you can just say copy-paste any differences, from like Facebook and the like.

Or use of say RSS Feed backwards, as long as you have a feed you can access say the application of use for the difference on any device given you get updated information. Just on like highly dynamic interests, you gotta increase think base "Page File" worth as, given some smart devices bypass Page Files completely for say the extended temporary memory.

And as even as such, the amount of content for such would only be proportionally to interest of how much content due to say size requirements. Which in say text based interests usually don't find much to do so of really, but yet can offer much use on smaller formats, but yet then say they can utilize the worth of text in say smart features. Which is 50-50, to me seems a graphically increase at the time for say less text, but usually as such, is also less features and functions for the samething.
      But with more precision elsewhere, but even things of distribution get limited.

So, essentially in the case of IE, to app out say the Web Version to an App doesn't make it a difference at all but say a means to an additional Shortcut that might not be in a long list to access for one if you have more than one say Shortcut, and in terms of Windows essentially not have Quick Launch anymore, that would be the Alternative for Web Based Solutions.
      Which really is most honesty is completely bogus, but still. When you can only work with what you got and you don't get anymore than you had, you can always get somewhere you hadn't.

Multi-Platforms is nice, but essentially given the text based interest finding a means to just run the Text based regards, should work for anything else than just OGame itself for say of such. Example, Google Store offers say an App for Apps, but all Apps are still based on the prior regards, so back-up of back-up is for back-up, essentially saying you always need the app for app for it to work, unless otherwise, otherwise all direct import/export of the back-ups to initial app runnings without app for app won't work.

And for OGame, what would there be to back-up in the first place??

IOS to me also isn't a big pitch point, when essentially the regards in question limits alot of access to typical sites otherwise accessible without Macintosh/Apple regards. For such, they basically always have to make a separate App for anything, especially in the gaming market.

In all my years, have had to say import/export many times over for essentially Mac usages of many things, and essentially Games for Computers at all times. But over say the last several of several years, they do have more diverse interests to say Native regards then in years past that cover what is otherwise found on other platforms at the sametime. One of the biggest reasons why I never got a Mac. But they do have titles to their ownselves though to say which are good.

Also, fairly certain that is not the only way to App out Websites in regards to Windows. Don't think it ever has been. An Andriod still at a time isn't Windows or IOS. Same with Google, but Google essentially runs think a port off the samething, especially if say, get the App for Apps.

I would say really, the real question would be if OGame would ever be in interest of developing a "Client-Side" program or "Stand-Alone" say one way or another in regards to an app. It has been done before for what OGame offers without probably much of any difference at a time, was still Online dependent even then but still, what isn't much anymore?? Think even Chess and Checkers is getting to the point of needing to be online to play anymore. Let alone Solitaire.

But still for the interest, does seem like a good idea.