..Researches for Suggestions..

• Research

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ..Researches for Suggestions..

I'm kinda certain I've threads and posts already made for where I'm going to be going with this, but also to say to some supportive threads and postings as such as well for in say why making this thread, not really able to find where at at the moment. But of such, figure for any generalization to such, this thread along with its post can concluded as concluded already if done so for before for when it finds the last posts to do so by.

But as such though, Researches for Suggestions being made seems to be a reasonable direction of some approach to suggestions to be implemented, let alone ideas for new researches.

If for the sake of some simplicity and for the regards of additional commenting and say time given for interest of myself to gather further reference for such, I will just list say what has been found.

Engineering
      Fleet

Without say further explanation of course, let alone reading additional threads and posts placed in the forums, 10-1 says this words alone are about absolutely worthless. And of such most likely will probably still be as such, but given place for such, I shall say favor the benefit of the doubt for the inclined say within at a time.

But going over some threads to say be able to mention now without further detail and/or specific regards, I do have some references but not all for why I have suggested if anything was to say choice to help.

Scavange tech! With new scavange field(new debris type!)
      New ship type - Freighter
      Hyperspace technology linked to cargo capacity
      Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity

Some is repeat to say at a time, but still.

I had the time to say really make an interest of article otherwise, but have forgotten much of it by now, but on the interest of the the words alone to me at least is enough to try to discuss if there was any.
      Given, Should Engineering still be called Engineering.., or rather what numbers to say at a time should be applied and to what.
      I did have some answers to say such questions at a time and then some along with thread and posts reference as well, rather of on with say answers as well, but at the moment is essentially all gone.

But as such though, the worth of itself seems to limited to that self for just a worth, and of that should be left for say further interest of regards.

If you have any questions, concerns, comments, and/or suggestions, let me know. I'll try to add to this as it comes along, but as of late probably not anytime soon rather than anything applied for what is given.

Thanks,

Kellogen

P.S. There was alot of issues with formatting this post for thread as such, there might be alot missing that I didn't catch or will only become known to be once posted only, but thinking so far I got most if not all ruled out so far.