To GOs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi to all in retro :) ,
      I don't know if this thread belongs here or not and I really don't care ... I don't want to open the ticket because waiting for an reply takes forever ... but I want say this in public :
      Lot of players came to retro because of love for this silly game, to kill the nostalgy ... myself too , after seven years :) ...stupid me ... I thought it would be more fair and honest competition among old players ... without multi acounts or other forms of cheatings , but unfortunately it will always be a players who want to prove something ... to someone ... how mighty players they are ?( ... and so... really sad ...My mate is crashed today under really suspicious curcumstances , will not mention the names because ticket is opened , but I guess it will not bring a little bit more justice to this Uni :)
      So public question for GOs ... are the rest of us waisting our time by playing vs these kind of gaming ... fighting against the windmills :) ..
      If this is the case, then say so ... a lot of honest players will quit as already this Uni has 3000 players less for only four months ...or You will approve the control of this Uni
      :)
      Best regards
    • i agree from A to Z.
      this kind of hit cant happen without help of GA.
      he can sell out to someone who is new to game but not players who have more then 10 years expirience in ogame.
      blind phalanx on 1 sec can happen only if you spam spys like crazy but he didnt. i understand him to hit time on 1minute , 5 minutes , 10 minutes, 30 sec , 20 sec , but 1 sec its totally impossible .