Malanium [TUTO] VS BlackDeath [UW_PL] - HOF FUN Part 1

• Normal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Malanium [TUTO] VS BlackDeath [UW_PL] - HOF FUN Part 1

PaPY Style
      TUTO Style
      #3e HOF TUTO
      #3e HOF Of FRANCE

HOF Part 1

At 09-24 18:49:13, as it came to a battle: 09-24 18:49:13

Attacker Malanium (X:XXX:XX)
      Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%
      Type: S.Cargo L.Fighter H.Fighter Cruiser Battleship
      Total: 268 1.708 581 436 127

Defender BlackDeath (X:XXX:XX)
      Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%
      Type: S.Cargo L.Cargo L.Fighter H.Fighter Cruiser Battleship Recy. Esp.Probe Bomber Sol. Sat R.Launcher L.Laser H.Laser Gauss S.Dome
      Total: 532 99 987 6 216 231 128 73 20 60 129 53 9 5 1

After battle...

Attacker Malanium (X:XXX:XX)
      Type: S.Cargo L.Fighter H.Fighter Cruiser Battleship
      Total: 59 437 181 268 120

Defender BlackDeath (X:XXX:XX)
      Type: L.Cargo Cruiser Battleship Recy. Bomber Gauss S.Dome
      Total: 1 12 111 1 18 2 1

He captured
      - metal, - crystal and - deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 14.876.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 22.936.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 7.551.000 metal and 3.630.300 crystal.
      The chance for a moon to be created is 20 %.

-- Created by Takana's CR Converter v1.955 beta - Dragon Takana --

Thanks of the TUTO family
      Thanks for my friends Evagelan for the recyclor

T.K & TUTO

Ex TOP 38 Ogame.fr Univers 7

• nice converter! i'll allow it (though i feel slightly more homosexual now)

question: did you hate the guy that much, did fleet come back you didn't know about or... well there can be so many other things....
      i remember such a crazy person back from U4.DE, who just didn't care about his losses as long as he could cripple another player, and had - still have - the utmost respect for him.

so GRATZ <3
      03-11-05 17:16:47 Allianz [reTOS] Mitgliedschaft in Allianz [reTOS] beendet
      Spieler Sanguinius hat die Allianz [reTOS] aufgelöst.
      Sie und alle anderen Spieler können sich nun neu bewerben
      R.I.P, baby
    • i am not sure as to wether it is allowed to post a 2part-CR in 2 topics. might have to read up on the rules myself :saint:

but to continue my ongoing support for ogmem: have a look at this ogmem.com/show/160845
      you can link follow-up attacks with the first CR and also link recyclers with it.
      the table bottom left shows the units for every CR including recycler reports. quite sexy (imho)
      03-11-05 17:16:47 Allianz [reTOS] Mitgliedschaft in Allianz [reTOS] beendet
      Spieler Sanguinius hat die Allianz [reTOS] aufgelöst.
      Sie und alle anderen Spieler können sich nun neu bewerben
      R.I.P, baby
    • Nice hit for fun Malanium, even if this battle will not be approved in every way, as it is normal for a crash like that :)

Yes this battle gave no benefit (or very little), it was made in two parts and should maybe have been posted differently (I did not know all the rules either ;) ). And yes, it is a complete mess. That is us I'm affraid :D

One day he will post a battle with benefit, or maybe not, really it is hard to make any promises ^^.

By the way, I see some discussions in an other thread have provided some serious good spirit on the replies.Arguing between each other has its vertue I guess. So thank you all for the replies, wether it is with humor or with more serious analysis. Let's make this section a little more active, with *pink* takana converted combat reports, Ogmem links, huge profits and not very serious hits.
      We might just have even more fun ;)

FR to both players :blackeye: :doofy: ... :beer:

French player - wordreference user :D