[bug] Whole fleet GONE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [bug] Whole fleet GONE

Hi, I have, or at least I used to, a small fleet, no the biggest but still.

To avoid to be recycled I wanted to fly it to the nearest inactive planet with most of my ressources. No biggy. But then I realized I forgot to add the resources, no problem, just recall, fill them and send them again. I just send them so it should be quick...

Exept when I tried to go to the afk's planet, I realized it's not here anymore. Ok, i find another one a bit farther. I click attack, and when i arrive to my fleet page... nothing! The page's blank, just my solar sat...

Is there a way for me to get my fleet back? Can i hope it'll come back in a few hours, at the normal return time, with the buggy attack message?
    • Check your planet again, it should be beamed back by system (it worked like that in retro OGame), hopefully.

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.