Search Results

Search results 81-88 of 88.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Traducción TopRaider

Imperor - - ES AR MX - Spanish

(Hidden Content)

• Highscore

Imperor - - Archive - Suggestions

Hi My proposal is about the ranking. In v5 there was an script very usefull that showed many information in an account. The script was this: userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/121415 I think adding in the highscore a part where we can differenciate fleet points against defense points because they are joined into military points would be usefull to know with a naked eye how an account is

• I think this is very important because there are so many players that forget the account because of their personal affairs, and give them a warning is usefull. Maybe it would be interesting also to send players a notication before a universes fusion because when the period of merging finishes the account is lost forever... it would be a good idea to notice players before them

• Deuterium consumption

Imperor - - Archive - Suggestions

Well, I explain myself In the last years in Spain (and probably in more communities) players have talked about the problem of the consumption of fleets along the universe grows. So my idea to give a little solution to this would be to create the Antimatter Technology. 2vvkimo.jpg The antimatter allows the deuterium consuption to be prolongued over time reducing 2.5% for each level. Information The antimatter is a hardly particle to generate whose function is to slow down the deuterium combustion…

• Recycling income

Imperor - - Bugs & Questions

oh great, we will see from tomorrow that ogame.es updates (in bermuda I couldn't test it) You have done a great job, congratulations ^^

• Recycling income

oh my god that was, I didn't notice about that. So some questions to clarify everything :love: To add the next raids I only have to add the CR-KEY of the next attacks, and in the harvest only de report that says "your recyclers have arrived ... x metal and x crystal" or also a CR-KEY? (I ask this because I don't have seen it yet) Thanks again for your help

• Recycling income

Quote from Warsaalk: “Hi, Thanks for your feedback. At this moment, harvest reports are included in the summary at the bottom. Is this what you're describing above? Grtz, War” Yes, that is. The problem was with that I take the spanish version of ogotcha with this battle (a player came to me to irc to ask for it) cr-ar-110-c80f9bc6a7fc36226acb8d58de0e0a55e54aa3b9 And doesn't take the harvest, I don't know if I'm using it wrongly

• Recycling income

Hi Warsaalk I wanted to ask you if Ogotcha going to include in a future the option of watching the rent of a battle including the recycle. Now only shows the difference between losses and earned loot, but would be interesting to show the final income counting with the debris. If you haven't thought it, I give it to you as a suggestion. Thanks for your work, is great