Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 217.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• And.....maybe we could join the Intergalactic Research Network with players of our friend list part form our own alliance players?

Raszagal88 - - Archive - OGame Planet

Introduction ---------------- This TRAITOR rank was mentioned in another suggestion: [Game] Revolucionar Ogame-----> Proyecto: "Consulado". But now I come with another different usability for this rank. So , in the end, this suggestion is an improvement of the Consulate or maybe another extra idea. You get TRAITOR rank when you attack to a player which is in a friendly alliance (pact of not aggression?) or in your friend list or your own alliance. This rank gives to you some disadvantages in a p…

• I have just started one technology <--- Time per finish 12months !!!!! ROLF!!! We need something like this suggestion or similar. Preferentially this one

• I dont know how ajax works, how many sources needs. How many time need it to refresh the page. This suggestion was suggested xD because for example when we want to send so many proves they start to comeback and its impossible to go out of this page. The same with another kind of missions. And with this suggestion, we finish the "bad tactic" of send proves to the enemy in order to don't let him any chance to save his vessels.... So I think this suggestion is essential.

• Stock Market

I have just edited my suggestion in order to explain it in a better way of comprehension. I hope this suggestion like you. I'm waiting happy for your feedbacks.Lets discuss!!!

• But with your thinking there is not any way to prevent the depopulation, because always we will be able to say "A lot of borderline players will ask "friends" to get back all erased account only to have push with... " So, what will we go to do? I saw some suggestion about it and in all there is the problem that you say =(

• One ACS in which their members have a lower top in Military Highscore than the defender is an honour battle Always. But how much lower top have to have the ACS players?....Let discuss it xD.

• thanks to you Francolino. In the Spanish version there are a lot of interesting ideas, but with my bad English is difficult for me transmit this ideas. Fortunately Kramagon is helping me to do this. Thanks

• Wars Acs

Introduction ---------------- This suggestion was mentioned in another suggestion: [Game] Revolucionar Ogame-----> Proyecto: "Consulado". Summary ----------- 1º In all universes there are a lot of wars. 2º So, for example, if 2 alliances have been declared the war to another one enemy and all of them (the 3 alliances) wants to "fusion" their 2 difference wars in only one war,... why not? -----------> -----> --> Or we can enable this option if the enemy mentioned before have an average of points …

• Introduction ---------------- This suggestion was mentioned in another suggestion: [Game] Revolucionar Ogame-----> Proyecto: "Consulado". Summary ----------- 1º Give the option of bet to ALL players of the universe. 2º In one universe there are a lot of wars between alliances. 3º Player will have the option to bet per which alliance they think that will WIN one war. 4º Players could bet in all the universe wars

• Stock Market

I want to translate all the Spanish version but its too hard for me. My English as you can see is very bad. Now, writing about my suggestion: A little summary: In the Spanish version I say that in the 2 weeks that you cant take off your sources, all the alliance players can use this sources for some things ......xDD

• Nowadays the different Honorific Ranks are: Grand Emperor: Top 10 of the honour points table and at least 15,000 HP Emperor: Top 100 of the honour points table and at least 2500 HP Star Lord: Top 250 of the honour points table and at least 500 HP ... Bandit: Low 250 of the honour points table and at least -500 HP Bandit Lord: Low 100 of the honour points table and at least -2500 HP Bandit King: Low 10 of the honour points table and at least -15,000 HP But between all bandit Ranks and between all…

• Nowadays when someone is inactive or decide to erase his account, it disappears, so when it happens, instead of erase his account, this account would go to a "storehouse" till the end of time. But if someone wants to create a new account in THIS universe, he will be able to chose between two options: Create a new account with 0 points or start with one of this "erased" accounts of the "storehouse". We could show him some details about this kind of account like: point, planets, ranking and a litt…

• ok, so we only need implement it when founder is banned or when he erase his account. Or this is working to?

• Nowadays when a founder leaves Ogame without giving to another player the "founder status" the Right-Hand Man have to send a message to the Game Operators, so my suggestion is : When a founder leave Ogame (is banned, or is an inactive player with iI) any Right-Hand Man can take the "founder status" clicking in the same button that founder clicks when he wants to transfer the alliance.

• But, in your suggestion I see one problem : All this players that now use merchant will not use it again. And If you don't get sources in order to get one research (lv 20 or more) you wont use the reducing time button again, so in the end, this suggestion means too much money lost by Game Forge. And this way, the merchant way , is the only way that can use a miner in order to get the same ranking that a fleeter. So this is not easy ....

• Okey no problem, I didn't remember that I made another suggestion which is now in feedback : [Feedback please!] Pop Up when we go to erase one or all notes.

• The option "Erase all notes" which is in the notes xD. I think in order to avoid some possible human mistakes this option (only this one: "Erase all notes" ) would be into the options of my account (the "option" that is in the top of the screen).

• Stock Market

INTRODUCTION --------------------- Nowadays there are some different ways in order to play Ogame: fleeters, miners and traders. Now I suggest another one : Stock Market <--- The financial way. This suggestion adds another utility to the alliances. Stock Market ---------------- All players will be able to use this new section. In this new section we will see all universe alliances and their "ratings". This ratings will be obtained automatically by the system in periods of 4 weeks. This ratings wi…

• 1º All members of his alliance would receive a message. (Same happens when someone leaves one alliance) 2º All players of his "friends list" would receive a message to.