Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 324.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from kfg: “This issue is already known: [reported] Exchange Resources did not work before completing Tutorial Task 5 kfg” Thx kfg

• Quote from kfg: “Yep, its AGO. Sorry for that one! It was active by default. kfg” Ok then if its no direct Game Bug. (You know. Its Francolinos fault anyway. :D)

• chatBar

TheViking - - Archive - OGame Planet

You're right. Thx 4 reporting. Quote from Asiman: “Quote from Lunituni: “Turn off addons when testing this version” This is not problem addons :)” Pls turn them off anyway on this server^^

• Thx for this feedback with an extended description. And ofc thx for thise improvement ideas.

• Quote from Lunituni: “I am pretty sure that's ether addon InfoCompte or antigame” I agree in this Point. Pls make sure to deactivate your AddOns while testing on this server. We cant handle bugs, that aren't caused by the game itself.

• TestThread2.0

An entirely different topic

• TestThread

Topic 1

• Dear player, On Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th we will have a research event. All researches started within the event period will be 25% faster (technocrat bonus will also be applied). Those researches that were started before the event won't be affected. Please Note: This does not affect the Bermuda universe (OGame 6.0). It only affects the Origin universe. Your OGame Origin Team

• Moved to Suggestions. Lets discuss about it.

• Can I ask why you suggest this for Ogame 6.0? 6.0 is the "Communication Update" and has nothing to do with Planet-Sizes... @topic: The findable sizes on the positions mentioned by you are reglemented with purpose. You have to pay a price for more energy (1, 2, 3) or lower temperatures (13, 14, 15). This prices are the lesser sizes on those positions.

• Dear players, Today we want to introduce you a bit our next version and its content: Version 6.0.0 (Communication update). Some of you might have already seen some screenshots of it in our Facebook Page The new features you will find in this version are based on communication between players, those together with some new tiny changes in the design will allow you to face a better battle experience with your mates. Better way to organize your hits, ask for help in case of an incoming attack and sh…

• Unreachable tomorrow

TheViking - - Origin

Dear players, due to some maintenance stuff the board will be unreachable for some (5) minutes tommorrow. Best Regards TheViking avatar-747.png Origin Admin

• OGame API

TheViking - - OGame API

Quote from ciap: “s67-pl.ogame.gameforge.com/api…ore.xml?category=1&type=1 Source Code (1 line) last: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 09:38:02 GMT now: 11:22 "Updateinterval 1 hour"?” Updateintervall 1 hour means that a generated file there has to stay at least one hour. But it isnt generated automatically after this time. If one hour has passed it will be generated new at the time when the first tool/page/user calls this file.

• SpyShare

TheViking - - Archive - User Project's

Sorry for disabling you posts. This function is an automatic one. i've enabled the last post and deleted the other ones.

• Decreased support during the weekend

TheViking - - Origin

Dear players, due to a teambuilding/company event of Gameforge during this weekend, starting on Friday, 22.08. in the morning, support response times during this time frame will be slowed down and availability of team members might be decreased. We thank you for your understanding. All support will start going back to normal from Monday, 25.08. on. Your Origin Team

• Fleet Routines

TheViking - - Archive [Bugs&Questions]

This one is vfrom the Bugs & Questions Area Quote: “Sur mes Lunes je laisse toujours 100 sondes. Si j'utilise le bouton "Cacher sa flotte" cela sélectionne bien toute la flotte ET 1 sonde alors que dans les routines j'ai bien spécifié de laisser 100 sondes. C'est pénible de rectifier à chaque fois. Cela fait le travail à moitié ! ++ Désolé de m'exprimer en Français mais je n'ai jamais appris l'anglais donc.... ..:: Edit by TheViking | 19.8.2014 12:28:04 | Added Google Translation. ::.. Quote: “ …

• Quote from GF-Localization: “Thank you for reporting. Should be fixed now.” Thx

• Wrong Area Pls open a new Thread here: board.origin.ogame.gameforge.com/board182/

• Seems that i have reported some crap last time. I will open another Ticket next Week.

• Double Thread